Nevada July 04, 2017
There’s Nothing Better Than This Mouthwatering Doughnut Trail In Nevada
Seriously, who doesn’t love doughnuts? Let’s take this a step further with who doesn’t love fresh, scratch-made doughnuts? (Come on, raise your hand, you know you want to!) Nevada certainly does not lack in outstanding delectable doughnut shops. Take a look at this mouthwatering doughnut trail through the Silver State.
1. Carson Donut, 3170 S. Carson St., Carson City (775) 884-1690
Located near some industrial businesses and a car wash, Carson Donut may be a bit difficult to find, but it is well worth it! Fresh, homemade doughnuts and delicious coffee served with a smile makes this little shop a popular one.
2. Donuts to Go, 1413 N. Carson Street #A, Carson City (775) 882-7665
This family-owned shop opened in 1995 and has been pleasing Carson City doughnut lovers ever since with their superior quality and friendly service.
3. Donut Bistro, 1550 Pyramid Way, Sparks (775) 355-4848 and 465 S. Meadows Parkway, Reno (775) 853-4009
Donut Bistro's fresh, daily-made doughnuts are a crowd favorite in Sparks and Reno. The maple bars, blueberry filled doughnuts, and buttery old-fashioned doughnuts are to die for. Pay heed, however, this place sells out quickly!
4. Rounds Bakery, 294 E. Moana Lane, Reno (775) 329-0800
Specializing in all things round like bagels, cookies, and doughnuts, Rounds' specialty is the croissant-doughnut hybrid. Its apple fritters also consistently receive high marks. Definitely a go-to shop in Reno.
5. Doughboys Donuts, 5115 Mae Anne Ave., Reno (775) 787-8586 and 57 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno (775) 853-6844
Family-owned and operated for over 30 years, Doughboys Donuts offers a large variety of scratch-made, hand-cut, delicious, fresh, huge, and fluffy doughnuts. The South Reno location even has a convenient drive-thru.
6. Donuts N Mor, 673 Cimarron Way #500, Elko (775) 738-1634
This small-town doughnut shop makes delicious doughnuts daily in addition to soups, sandwiches, pannini, and salads. This little eatery has a super friendly staff.
7. Pink Box Doughnuts, 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd., Las Vegas (702) 478-7465 and 10251 S. Eastern Ave., Ste. C, Henderson (702) 410-9799
Pink Box has quite the variety of doughnuts and they are enormous! From the crowd favorite Fat Elvis to the croissant-doughnut hybrid to the cereal-topped doughnuts, Pink Box is one local shop you simply must try if you love doughnuts.
8. Donut Bar Las Vegas, 124 S. 6th St. #140, Las Vegas (702) 550-4646
Critically-acclaimed, award-winning doughnut shop Donut Bar serves the most amazing oversized and unique donuts. Try the toasted coconut, creme brulee, french toast, pop tart, caramel latte, cake batter, and maple bacon doughnuts. Donut Bar also has vegan options.
9. Fractured Prune Doughnuts, 8460 W. Flamingo Road #115, Las Vegas (702) 754-3231
Get a doughnut exactly the way you want it at Fractured Prune Doughnuts. Choose from a variety of glazes and toppings to add to your fresh-to-order doughnut and you will be back time and time again.
10. Donut Mania, 725 S. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson (702) 260-6434 and 4460 S. Durango Dr., Las Vegas (702) 227-6264
Donut Mania offers over 50 different types of scratch-made, delectable doughnuts including key lime pie, chocolate cheesecake, rocky road, strawberry cream, and Oreo cheesecake doughnuts. Simply amazing!
Have you had the pleasure of sampling any of these amazing doughnut shops’ wares? Which is your favorite? Or did I leave your favorite doughnut shop off this mouthwatering doughnut trail? Please comment below.
Address: 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd., Las Vegas (702) 478-7465 and 10251