Here Are 10 Reasons Why People From Nevada Are Unbelievably Tough
Many different types of people live in Nevada. It truly is a melting pot of different cultures. Although Nevadans are quite different from one another, they share one important commonality–they’re unbelievably tough.
Here are 10 reasons why Nevadans are some of the toughest people you’ll ever meet:
1. They're survivors of blazing hot summers...
2. ...and frigid cold winters.
3. Because Nevadans participate in many recreational activities, such as hiking and mountain biking, they're in incredible shape. This makes them mentally and physically tough.
4. They're hard workers, doing tough jobs such as farming...
5. ...and mining.
6. Nevada's servicemen and women bravely serve our country, which has to be the toughest job of them all.
7. Nevadans are tough because they must deal with many different types of vicious wildlife.
8. During tough times, Nevadans come together as a community.
9. Because Nevada has one of the highest crime rates (robbery) in the United States, those who live here must be tough.
10. Nevadans are tough because they're not affected by all of the crazy things that go on around them.
In what other ways are Nevadans unbelievably tough? Let us know in the comments below!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.