Nevada January 13, 2016
Here Are 11 Things You Must Know About Dating Someone From Nevada
So, you’re interested in dating someone from Nevada? I can’t say I’m surprised. Nevadans are some of the friendliest and most adventurous people you’ll ever meet. Before dating someone from Nevada, make sure you’re familiar with these 11 things:
1. Nevadans love the outdoors!
Because of this, you can expect to spend a lot of time outside doing recreational activities such as hiking, fishing, biking, etc.
2. They know all the best places to have a romantic steak dinner.
This comes as no surprise considering some of the finest steakhouses in the U.S. are in Nevada.
3. Nevadans can withstand any type of climate, whether it be miserably hot...
Nevada has a dry heat, which is something many other states don't experience.
or freezing cold.
Lake Tahoe is a popular ski spot in Nevada.
4. Nevadans know how to appreciate the natural beauty that surrounds them.
So, don't be surprised if your date takes you to one of Nevada's most beautiful parks for an adventurous day of exploring.
5. If your "potential date" says they're from Nevada, don't assume they're from Las Vegas.
However, if you'd like to check out "The Entertainment Capital of the World," they'll most likely make it happen.
7. Nevadans love to have FUN!
They're not afraid of embarrassing themselves, so be ready for a few laughs.
7. And if the craziness of "Sin City" doesn't really excite you, a Nevadan can show you some of the state's quiet ghost towns...
or take you on a peaceful scenic drive.
Pictured: A scenic drive into Valley of Fire State Park.
8. If museums interest you, a Nevadan can show you some of the most interesting ones the state has to offer.
Even the strange museums that are located outdoors. Pictured is the Goldwell Open Air Museum in Rhyolite.
9. Dating a Nevadan means you'll never go hungry.
They know where the BEST all-you-can-eat buffets are!
10. Nevadans love experiencing the beauty of the nighttime sky and will most likely invite you to share the scenery with them, whether it be watching a beautiful sunset together or...
Some of the most beautiful sunsets occur in Nevada.
camping out under the magical starry sky.
Nevada's beautiful nighttime skies attract stargazers from all around the world.
11. Nevadans are really proud of where they come from!
And why shouldn't they be? Nevada is a GREAT place to call home!
Are there any other things people need to know before dating a Nevadan? If so, please share them with us below!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.