The Four-Story Indoor Playground In Nevada That Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
Nevadans are the type of people who like to get outdoors to have some fun, but that’s not always possible. Whether it’s because of the weather or you simply just want the comfort of the indoors, there are plenty of indoor options when you’d like some family entertainment. This massive indoor playground is one of them. Boasting four levels of obstacles, your kids (and you) will go crazy traversing every inch of this giant structure. There are plenty of options for adults as well, so check out this massive indoor playground in Summerlin for an incredible time that the whole family can love!
Will you be planning a visit to this indoor playground in Summerlin sometime soon? What’s your favorite indoor activity in Nevada, are there any extreme indoor playgrounds near you? Let us know in the comments!
For more fun things to do in Las Vegas and the surrounding area, check out our list of 10 awesome things to do on a rainy day in Nevada.
More to Explore
More fun things to do in Las Vegas
What is the best indoor playground in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas is known for its many attractions and activities, but perhaps one of the best family-friendly activities that the city has to offer is its world-class indoor playgrounds. One standout, in particular, is Dave & Buster's, which boasts a wide variety of arcade games, bowling alleys, simulators, and even a full-service restaurant in order to keep you and your family entertained. But the fun doesn't stop there. Here are a few of the best indoor playgrounds in the Las Vegas area:
- Meow Wolf Las Vegas, 3215 S Rancho Dr
- Jumper's Jungle, 2050 S Rainbow Blvd
- DEFY Las Vegas, 7350 Prairie Falcon Rd
- Kangamoo Indoor Playground, 1525 Sunset Rd
- LOL Kids Club, 7460 S Rainbow Blvd
- Xplozone Trampoline Park, 2640 S Decatur Blvd
- Flip N Out Xtreme, 4245 S Grand Canyon Dr
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park, 7440 Dean Martin Dr
What part of Las Vegas is family-friendly?
Summerlin is often ranked very highly for family-friendly fun in Las Vegas. With numerous parks, walking trails, activities, and great schools Summerlin is a great place to live for families. Because it is a more family-friendly city, it is also home to many fun attractions for visitors. Here are some fun things to do in Summerlin:
- Evolution Expeditions: Hiking, camping, kayaking, and cave tours galore.
- Angel Park Golf Club: If your family enjoys a game of golf this is a nice course to play.
- Red Rock Canyon: Lots of cool family hiking trails.
- Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas: One of the largest waterparks around - lots of summertime fun in Summerlin.
- Fidgets Indoor Playground: A great indoor playground for the young ones aged six and under.
- Battle Blast Laser Tag: For the older kids in the fam a game of laser tag is ultra fun.
- Red Rock Lanes: Cosmic bowling is a unique experience you just have to try.
- SeaQuest: A 20,000-square-foot aquarium with over 1,200 creatures from land and sea.