Nevada May 30, 2016
15 Photos That Will Forever Change The Way You See Nevada
From majestic mountains to scenic rivers, there are many amazing places located throughout Nevada. We’ve gathered up 15 of the most amazing photos that were captured right here in Nevada and have listed them below. These photos will forever change the way you see the Silver State.
1. This is such an incredible capture of Nevada's Jarbidge Wilderness.
2. A storm is overlooking Lake Tahoe and moving towards Bonsai Rock.
3. These crescent sand dunes are amazing.
4. A trio of wild horses are interacting with each other in Cold Creek. This is such a sweet moment!
5. What a wonderful capture of Red Rock Canyon.
6. These bristlecone pines, which are located within the Great Basin National Park, are picture perfect.
7. This spectacular sunset is overlooking Nevada's Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
8. The warm autumn colors of Lamoille Canyon have never looked more beautiful.
9. These are just a few of the many amazing formations found inside Lehman Caves.
10. This is an incredible composite image of the Milky Way, which was shot from Stovepipe Wells Village, and an abandoned building, which was shot in Rhyolite.
11. The Truckee River, as it flows through Reno, has never looked more beautiful.
12. This sandstone at Valley of Fire State Park is known as "Fire Wave." It's one of the park's most popular sandstones.
13. These clouds are overlooking Great Basin Hwy 93. Aren't they incredible?
14. What a breathtaking view of Mt. Charleston! Mt. Charleston is the highest mountain in the Spring Mountains and Clark County.
15. The lights of Laughlin's skyline are bouncing off the Colorado River and creating a colorful effect.
Which of these amazing photos is your favorite?