10 MORE Abandoned Places In Nevada That Nature Is Reclaiming
A while back, we looked at several abandoned places throughout Nevada that were being reclaimed by nature. Listed below are 10 more abandoned places in Nevada where nature has taken over, leaving many of them in complete ruins.
1. This abandoned house in Goldfield, Nevada has definitely seen better days!
2. Nature has started to reclaim this car as it sits abandoned in Eldorado Canyon.
3. It looks as though nature isn't finished reclaiming this abandoned concrete house, which is located somewhere in the middle of Nevada.
4. This is what remains of the old bank in Rhyolite. Rhyolite is Nevada's most visited ghost town.
5. It looks as though nature has already claimed this cabin in Jarbidge, Nevada.
6. Nature is reclaiming this abandoned cabin, located in Unionville, a little more and more each day. I'm willing to bet this cabin belonged to a miner.
7. This abandoned store is located in Patsville, Nevada. Patsville is a former mining town that only lasted from 1932 to 1949.
8. I'm sure it's been quite some time since this gas station in Winnemucca has seen any cars.
9. This house is an example of what's left of the former town of Round Mountain.
10. This abandoned building is a former factory that's located in the former town of Toulon. The buildings date all the way back to 1892.
I’m absolutely shocked at the amount of places throughout Nevada that are being reclaimed by nature! Aren’t you? Share your thoughts with us below!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.