Nevada February 11, 2017
You’ll Never Want To Leave These 6 Incredibly Relaxing Salt Caves In Nevada
Himalayan salt caves are a hot new trend in the spa world. They’re based on the idea that sitting in a room lined with this mineral and just breathing the salty air in can cure a host of ailments, such as respiratory problems, skin conditions and more. More and more salt cave spas are popping up and here are six in the state you can visit to try out the Himalayan salt treatment for yourself.
1. SaltRoomLV in Summerlin has a group and private salt room. They also offer a "halo-massage" that takes place inside a smaller salt room.
They also have regular massage services, facials and body treatments, and sell a variety of salt lamp products. If you want to bring your children, there's a salt room just for them with toys and entertainment while they hang out in the room. You can sign up for yoga and guided meditation classes in the salt rooms on select days. Located at 1958 Village Center Circle, Suite 7 in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas.
2. Paradise Salt Cave in Henderson offers specials for seniors, groups and children who wish to spend time in the salt room. Sessions last for 45 minutes and include piped in soothing music and chairs for relaxing in.
Paradise Salt Cave is located at 2925 North Green Valley Parkway, Suite E in Henderson.
3. The Spa at the Linq, one of Las Vegas' newer properties, has a full range of services including a lovely salt cave room.
Sessions in the salt room are 45 minutes and are open to anyone who books a $50 or more treatment at the spa. The spa is unique in that you can connect your own music player to any treatment room's speaker system. The Linq is located at 3535 Las Vegas Boulevard South right next to the big High Roller observation wheel.
4. This Imperial Spa is a Korean spa that can be found in Downtown Las Vegas and they offer several types of rooms for relaxation, including a Himalayan salt brick room.
There's also a regular and herbal sauna and a hot, cold and warm jacuzzi, as well as red clay ball and jade sauna rooms to relax in. Admission is $25 per day for adults and children over 12. Admission allows you full day use of the different therapeutic rooms, jacuzzis and a patio area gym. Additional spa treatments can be purchased from a full menu of options. The Imperial Spa is located at 1070 East Sahara Avenue.
5. Magnificent Hands Center for Healing is a calming center for holistic healing and relaxation.
Their salt room uses a "Global Salt Halogenerator" from Europe that helps to circulate the salt air in the room to better help your respiratory ailments. You can also book a singing bowl meditation during your salt room session. Other services include yoga, meditation, Reiki and massage. The Center is located at 2055 East Windmill Lane, Suite 155 in the southeast area of Las Vegas.
6. The Shio Salt Room is a part of the Spa & Salon at the ARIA hotel in the City Center complex.
In addition to the Shio Salt Room, you can enjoy other spa services such as a co-ed "therapy pool" on the outdoors balcony, Japanese Ganbanyoku beds and traditional spa services including massages, facials and more. Located at 3730 Las Vegas Boulevard South in Las Vegas.
What do you think of the salt caves? Would you try one? Share in the comments!