These 13 Photos Of Nevada In The 1970s Are Mesmerizing
Recently, we took a look at a collection of photos taken in Nevada during the 1950s and 1960s. Let’s fast forward to the 1970s. Listed below are 13 amazing photos that were taken in Nevada during the 1970s.
1. Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 1979
2. Park Wedding Chapel, Reno, Nevada, 1970s
3. Apollo 17 Geologic Exercise, Tonopah, Nevada, 1972
4. Lake Lahontan Reservoir, Carson River, 1973
5. Nevada Welcome Sign, Nolan Jerry, 1978
6. Golden Goose, Las Vegas, Nevada, 1973
7. Virginia Street, Reno, Nevada, 1970
8. 93 Casino, Jackpot, Nevada, 1977
9. Las Vegas Strip, 1973
10. Hoover Dam, 1972
11. Union Pacific Train Depot, Las Vegas, Nevada, 1970
12. Paiute Indian Children, Pyramid Lake Indian Reservation, 1973
13. N79111, Reno, Nevada, 1970
What do you think about these vintage Nevada photos? Which one is your favorite?
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.