Nebraska October 24, 2015
Part 4: What These 25 Nebraska Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away
Even if you’ve lived here forever, photos of Nebraska’s natural beauty are always breathtaking. We are continually amazed at the photos our readers contribute, and we love being able to recognize and share your work. Here are 25 more stunning photos from Nebraskan photographers – check out previous collections
here, here, and here.
1. A group of wooden cutout villagers greet visitors in Rogers, resembling the wooden people that can also be found in Taylor.
2. This tree chose an unconventionally cozy place to put down roots.
3. Sandy Channel in mid-summer reflects the bright green vegetation and clear blue sky.
4. A lovely fall scene laid out at Vala's Pumpkin Patch.
5. This is the type of idyllic rural Nebraska scene that brings people here to stay forever.
6. Spectacular rays of light seem to shoot from this old barn.
7. This looks like a frosty, chilly early morning.
8. The sun sets peacefully over the base lake in Bellevue.
9. We've shown you this one before...but it's spectacular and deserves another look. The Milky Way spills across the sky over a tractor near Roca.
10. Fresh hay bales are lined up along the road near Cedar Rapids.
11. We didn't think the entrance of the capitol building could look quite this foreboding.
12. A copper-colored sunset is reflected in the water at Copper Dollar Cove near Plattsmouth.
13. A beautiful autumn view from the observation tower at Platte River State Park.
14. A signature Nebraskan scene.
15. No matter what angle you see them from, the bluffs in western Nebraska are always incredible.
16. We bet Nebraska is stunning from up there!
17. Wooden wheels like this take me back to my childhood and exploring the old family farm. What a splendid perspective!
18. Doesn't this just make you want to run through the field feeling the sunshine on your face?
19. A stunning (if kind of sad) view of fallen windmill blades. What might have happened to the rest of the windmill?
20. Whoa! What an amazing view of Fremont Lakes State Park taken from 1,000 feet up!
21. Looking up through the leaves at a melancholy sky in Papillion.
22. This little slice of Ithaca is lit up orange and red by a flaming sunset.
23. Such a soft, calming sunset scene over Logan Creek in Bancroft.
24. Bull elk at the Wildlife Safari in Ashland take a nice, cool dip in the water.
25. A sweet Sunday drive beneath a cloudy sky. Can you smell the moisture in the air?
As always, thank you to everyone who has contributed photos! Please keep them coming by posting them to our
Facebook page or emailing them to [email protected]