Montana's Most Magical Natural Springs, Yellowstone Hot Springs, Is Magical In The Winter
We are lucky to have some truly magical natural hot springs in Montana, and for that we are thankful. When our outdoor temperatures get low, we know there’s no better way to warm up than by soaking in a soothing hot spring. This winter, we highly recommend spending a day at Yellowstone Hot Springs in Montana, where the hot, healing waters and natural beauty await at one of the best hot springs in the US.
Have you been to these natural hot springs in Montana? Are you ready for some relaxation? Learn more about Yellowstone Hot Springs in Montana when you check out their website. And for a bucket-list-worthy hot springs experience in the Treasure State, check out this article!
More to Explore
hot springs in Montana
What are some fun hot springs to visit during the summer in Montana?
While there's nothing that quite compares to a hot spring soak during the cold winters in Montana, we enjoy our heated pools all year round! A few favorites include:
- Spa Hot Springs Motel is a great one that's open all year long.
- The pools at Fairmont Hot Springs are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Bozeman Hot Springs
- Quinn's Hot Springs Resort
For more information on these and more, check out this list of the best hot springs in Montana.
What are the best hot springs in Montana?
We’re pretty lucky in Montana. With 61 known hot springs in the Treasure State, you’re never too far from a good soak. You can enjoy the luxury of a resort or go off the grid for your hot springs experience, depending on what you’re looking for. But there’s one iconic place that most Montanans have heard of: Chico Hot Springs. Some reasons that make Chico the best:
- It's an iconic piece of Montana history, having been open since the 1800s!
- It was thought to have healing powers that ranged from skin disorders to kidney problems.
- There are lodges, cabins, and chalets to relax in.
- The Lady in White is a rumored ghost seen by many guests of the resort.
- There are horses to ride.
- You can go rafting.
- Relax at a day spa and the Dining Room.
What are some scenic hot springs in Montana?
If you want to soak up some epic views along with warm, healing waters, here are some places for you! Some of the most scenic hot springs in Montana include:
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
- Angela Well
- Lolo Hot Springs
- Quinn's Hot Spring Resort