Montana May 08, 2016
You And Your Partner Will Love These 12 Unique Date Ideas In Montana
Whether you’ve been with your other half for two months or 30 years, you know one of the secrets to keeping things exciting is to experience new things together. Montana is full of wonderful ways to ignite that spark and keep the flame burning, both for the adventurous and for those who prefer more traditional dates with a unique twist.
The next time it’s your turn to plan a Montana date, let these out-of-the-box ideas inspire you.
1. Be daring and go ziplining with a Gallatin River Zipline Tour.
The Yellowstone Zipline Tours company has a location in between Bozeman and Big Sky that’s perfect for an adventurous date zipping across the river with your love.
2. Check out Missoula’s Hop On Brewery Tour.
If you and your date are beer enthusiasts, this tour is a perfect way to taste some of Montana’s finest brews. The tour includes three brewery visits, transportation, a behind the scenes tour and, of course, craft beer at each stop.
3. Experience the Charlie Russell Chew Choo
Travel through the mountains of Central Montana by train while enjoying a wonderful meal. The Montana Dinner Train operates from May until October and departs from Lewistown.
4. Hike the Jewel Basin Trail near Kalispell to Picnic Lake… and have a picnic.
This 3.2 mile loop is great for both experienced hikers and the hiking novice.
5. Go whitewater rafting.
Talk about an adrenaline rush!
6. Instead of staying at a traditional Bed and Breakfast, go glamping at The Ranch at Rock Creek in Philipsburg.
Enjoy natural surroundings from the comfort of a queen-sized bed.
7. Catch a show at the Alberta Bair Theater in Billings.
From top musicals to ballet and bands, the Alberta Bair is a beautiful place to enjoy the arts.
8. Go to open mic night.
Enjoy being entertained by some of Montana’s best emerging talent. Haufbrau Bozeman, for example, has open mics every Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday.
9. Check out Montana’s only alpine slide.
The Whitefish Mountain Resort may have some of the state’s best skiing, but during the summer it becomes a forest playground. The most popular attraction is the Alpine Slide, a thrilling downhill race you and your date will love.
10. Go to First Friday in Missoula.
First Friday takes place on the first Friday of every month from 5-8 PM. You and your sweetie will enjoy museums, stores, art, music, and food
11. Live like the Pioneers for a day in Scobey.
The Daniels County Museum & Pioneer Town has 35 historic buildings restored to depict a town in the early 1900s.
12. Take a soak at Chico Hot Springs.
Chico Hot Springs
Relax at the beautiful Chico Hot Springs, enjoying the soaking pools and munchies from the Poolside Grille.
What was your most unique Montana date?