Montana June 12, 2017
These 9 Unique Places To Stay In Montana Should Go To The Top Of Your To Do List
When traveling around the Treasure State, where you stay can make a huge impact on your trip. Next time you venture out for a weekend getaway, skip the standard hotel stay and try some truly unique accommodations instead. These 9 spots are a great place to start.
1. Stay in an authentic sheephearder's wagon in Belgrade.
The Brussett Wagon is a a canvas-covered sheepherder's wagon you'll find at Serenity Sheep Farm Stay. Aside from getting to sleep in the wagon, which has a comfy double bed inside, you'll have an opportunity to tour the farm and help with chores, like feeding animals and collecting eggs.
2. Spend the weekend at a bed and breakfast that dates back to 1883.
Bozeman's Voss Inn Bed & Breakfast is a Victorian mansion furnished with elegant antiques. Though it's within walking distance of the downtown area, you'll feel as if you've gone back in time.
3. Montana's Hobbit House has received national attention.
The Shire of Montana is located in Trout Creek, and this adults-only vacation home is intricately detailed and a must for all Hobbit fans.
4. Cozy up in a beautiful cabin that overlooks the Bitterroot Valley.
The Wilderness Spirit Cabins are located in Corvallis, and each of the three rental cabins are equipped with all the comforts of home (including WiFi) while allowing you to experience the best nature has to offer.
5. Book a stay at this majestic treehouse resort in Columbia Falls.
The Montana Treehouse Retreat was featured on Season 3 of the Treehouse Guys on the DIY Network. The 1-bedroom treehouse features a full kitchen and 1.5 bathrooms.
6. This Virginia City bed & breakfast is called Just an Experience, and that's exactly what it is.
Just an Experience is a collection of private cabins and western Victorian-themed rooms. Relax on the spacious property and enjoy a freshly made hearty breakfast each morning.
7. Head to Red Lodge and check out Gallagher's Irish Rose B&B.
Gallagher's is a lovely restored home that still maintains some of the original artwork from 1910. Your room rate includes a private bath, afternoon snacks, free beverages and a complimentary breakfast.
8. Stay in one of the 10 tipis at the Dreamcatcher Tipi Hotel in Gardiner.
Each tipi has a double (full) memory foam mattress, pillows and bedding, lamps, rugs, bath products, bottled water and free WiFi. The new bathhouse has 6 private bathrooms and piping hot rain showers.
9. You'll feel like you've gone back in time at the Time After Time B&B, but you'll certainly never lose track of it.
The secluded park-like property features several themed guest rooms, a cozy cabin, common areas, and a unique collection of clocks. Staying here feels positively enchanting.
There’s nothing like discovering a new and unique place to stay while you’re away from home. And when you want a luxurious vacation without leaving our beautiful state, check out this list of
amazing Montana staycation options.