Montana March 27, 2016
These 9 Churches In Montana Will Leave You Absolutely Speechless
One of the first buildings constructed by settlers in Montana was a church, and we haven’t stopped building stunning houses of worship since. In honor of Easter Sunday, we’ve gathered photos of some of the state’s many beautiful churches.
1. Cathedral of St. Helena
This beautiful cathedral has been a Helena landmark since the 1920s, and it is one of the most gorgeous buildings in town. If you're not up for going to Mass, you can take a guided tour.
2. Saint Rose of Lima Parish, Dillon
3. Old Church Near Castle Ghost Town
4. Holy Rosary Church, Bozeman
5. St. Mary’s Mission Chapel, Stevensville
St. Mary’s was the first permanent settlement made by European descendants (in 1841), in what became the state of Montana
6. Holy Trinity Church, Butte
This Serbian Orthodox church looks nice on the outside, but it's the interior fresco work that is truly stunning.
7. First Presbyterian Church, Miles City
8. Saint Leo’s Catholic Church, Fergus County
9. St. Ignatius Mission, St. Ignatius
The St. Ignatius Mission was built in the early 1890s.
Which one of these is your favorite?