This Montana Flea Market Takes Over A Huge Park With Hundreds Of Vendors On-Site
Flea market shopping is a blast, assuming you’re a little adventurous. From handmade items to secondhand treasures, you never know what you’ll find at these quirky markets. Montana’s largest flea market will return for its 46th year on Memorial Day weekend, and you won’t want to miss it. The St. Regis Flea Market in St. Regis, Montana is a big event in a small town.
Have you ever been to this beloved flea market? What did you enjoy most about your time at one of the best flea markets in Montana? Did you find any treasures here? Let us know in the comments! You can also learn more on the St. Regis Flea Market website.
Do you have a favorite flea market in Montana? What about a favorite place to shop or a favorite event in the Treasure State? If so, we’d love to know all about it. Fill out this nomination form and tell us about some of your favorite locations and events in Montana. You may just see your nomination in an upcoming Only In Your State article.
More to Explore
flea markets in Montana
Whare are some things I should know about the St. Regis Flea Market in Montana?
- This flea market is held every Memorial Day Weekend.
- The flea market is open from daylight to dusk Saturday through Monday over the weekend.
- There is free admission to the St. Regis Flea Market in St. Regis, one of the best flea markets in Montana.
- Parking is limited but shuttles are available to help you more easily visit this remarkable destination.
What are some of the best flea markets in Montana?
While the St. Regis Flea Market in St. Regis is easily one of the largest and best flea markets in the state, it isn’t the only flea market worth visiting. Some of the others that we recommend checking out include:
- Treasure Town Flea Market, Anaconda
- Sweet Bee Vintage Market, Helena
- Antique Market and More, Bozeman
- Marketplace 3301, Billings
- Little Red Truck Vintage Market, a traveling flea market to various cities across the state
Are there any antique stores in Montana I should check out?
Yes! In fact, the Treasure State is home to dozens of incredible antique stores where you likely won’t leave empty handed. Some antique stores in Montana that you will want to check out include:
- Mae & June Vintage Market, Helena
- Swappers, Kalispell
- Antique Barn, Bozeman
- Bitterroot 50 Mile Garage Sale, Hamilton