Few People Know One Of The Nicest Restaurants In America Is Hiding In Small-Town Montana
Montana might be best known for its rugged scenery and grand natural areas, but there’s so much more to it than that … especially if you’re hungry! If you’re looking for something casual and unfussy, you’ll find plenty of great small-town restaurants in Montana. In fact, mom-and-pop spots are some of the best Montana restaurants. But, if you’re looking for something that’s perfect for a special occasion, we’ve got that too! Check out one of the nicest restaurants in Montana. It’s not in any of the bigger cities, and that’s just how we like it!
Beargrass Bistro is open throughout the year. You can also follow Beargrass Bistro on Facebook for special events and photos. Have you ever eaten at this fantastic restaurant in Lakeside? What was your favorite dish? Let us know in the comments.
Now that you’ve got plans for the nicest restaurant in Montana, consider exploring even more. There are fantastic spots to eat throughout the state. Check out the most beautiful restaurants in Montana for more great options.
More to Explore
Delicious Foods In Montana
What are some hidden gem restaurants in Montana?
Hidden gem restaurants in Montana include:
- The Stray Bullet Cafe. This tiny eatery in Ovando has great burgers and makes tasty breakfasts.
- Chicken Shack. Located in a KOA campground in Butte, this hidden gem has surprisingly good fried chicken.
- Dave’s Sushi. Montana isn’t known for sushi, but this place serves it fresh in Bozeman.
- Marie’s Italian Restaurant. The little town of Stevensville is home to a quality Italian restaurant that is truly a hidden gem.
Discover these and many other hidden gem restaurants in Montana.
What are the most iconic foods in Montana?
The most iconic foods in Montana include:
- Mackenzie River Pizza. This pizza chain is a local favorite in Montana.
- Elk and Bison Burgers. Montana is known for game meat and locals make great use of it in their burgers.
- Huckleberries. These delicious berries grow all over the state and many farms let you pick your own.
- Flathead Cherries. These sweet and rich cherries are grown all over Montana and are great in cherry pies.
Find out about these and several more of the most iconic foods in Montana.
What are the most historic restaurants in Montana?
These are the most historic restaurants in Montana:
- 600 Cafe. Opened in Miles City in 1946, this has been a local favorite for a long time and looks like it will remain so.
- Double Front Cafe. This restaurant in Missoula has been known locally for its fried chicken for over 100 years.
- Western Cafe. The Western Cafe has been around in Bozeman for many decades, serving hearty breakfast foods.
- The Old Saloon. Located in Emigrant, this saloon opened in 1902 and is a famous stop for visitors to Montana.
Learn more about these and a few other historic restaurants in Montana.