12 Things You Have To Do Before You're An Official Montanan
Montana is an amazing place to live. If you’re lucky enough to call it home, make sure you’re enjoying it to the fullest by having as many adventures as possible. How many of these things have you done?
1. Measure distance in minutes or hours.
We just want to know how long we'll have to drive to get somewhere.
2. Visit Glacier National Park.
It's simply a must.
3. Hear the story of Shep.
Montana's most loyal dog is a Fort Benton legend.
4. Choose your loyalty.
Bobcats or Grizzlies?
5. Go to Bannack State Park.
Bonus points if you've also been to Virginia City and Nevada City.
6. Enjoy an old-fashioned small town Fourth of July.
This is downtown Livingston's parade.
7. Shovel snow more than once in a day.
8. Mine for sapphires...
... or at least own a genuine Yogo.
9. Experience a rodeo.
There's nothing like a Montana rodeo.
10. Miss school or work to hunt, fish, hike or camp.
Sometimes the call of the outdoors is too great to ignore.
11. Find your perfect camping spot.
12. Stop whatever it is you’re doing and admire the sunset.
Hopefully you do this on a regular basis.
Are you an official Montanan? Here are a few
things you’ve probably done at least once.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.