Montana October 26, 2017
9 Natural Talents You Develop By Living In Montana
Life in the Treasure State is pretty amazing. You get to live in the most beautiful place on Earth, make lifelong friends with amazing people… oh, and you even pick up a few natural talents along the way. Do any of these super powers ring a bell?
1. The ability to find four different ways to get anywhere.
"How did I get here so fast? I took the backroads."
2. The ability to drive in the snow like a boss.
How else would we ever get anywhere?
3. A keen sense of direction.
You don't need a compass, you have mountains and other natural landmarks at your disposal.
4. Becoming a thrillseeker.
Who in Montana has never done something a little crazy? Whether it's climbing on a bull, becoming a Smoke Jumper, barreling down a mountain on a set of skis or hiking deep into the woods, the majority of us have a story or two that would have an out-of-stater questioning our sanity.
5. Mastering the art of breaking into your own house.
When you live in rural Montana and you lock yourself out, you've got to come to your own rescue.
6. The ability to spot a tourist a mile away...
Sometimes they don't exactly make it difficult.
7. ... and, on that note, the ability to spot a Californian.
No offense, Californians.
8. The ability to hide from an ex, a boss, a former friend, or anyone else you don't want to see even though you live in a town of 400 people.
With a little practice, it's possible.
9. The super power that is realizing how incredibly lucky you are to live in the state that you do.
Too many people take things for granted, but Montanans get it.
Obviously, not all of these will apply to every Montanan. But if all of these resonate with you, it may be a sign you’ve been
spending too much time in Montana.