Montana February 02, 2016
These 13 Beautiful Sunrises In Montana Will Have You Setting Your Alarm
Think you’re not a morning person? If you’ve ever seen a Montana sunrise, you know that some things are simply worth getting out of bed for. Take a look at these 13 stunning sunrises captured in Montana—you might just be inspired to start your day a little earlier tomorrow.
1. “November sunrise,” Vaughn
These orange and yellow hues blending together make this photo look like a painting.
2. “Photographer’s sunrise,” Glacier National Park
So this is what it looks like when the sun comes up over paradise.
3. “A spooktacular Sunrise,” Swan Range
This eerie red sunrise was captured on Halloween. How perfect!
4. “Sunrise at Mary Glacier”
What an incredible way to wake up.
5. “Blazing sunrise, Big Arm State Park,” Flathead Lake
No day that begins this beautifully can be bad.
6. “Kalispell Sunrise”
It’s hard to say which part of this photograph is the most beautiful, the orange clouds or the field that’s cast in a soft, warm glow.
7. “Sunrise over Flathead Valley,” Somers
The beginning of a long summer’s day, captured on film.
8. “The Capitol at Sunrise,” Helena
The Montana Capitol looks especially gorgeous at daybreak.
9. “Glacier - Lake McDonald Sunrise”
Every sunrise is different here, each its own beautiful work of art.
10. “Mountain sunrise,” near Missoula
There’s something special about a winter sunrise.
11. "Bozeman," Gallatin County
This breathtaking scenery would motivate anyone to get out of bed.
12. “Trestle Bridge Sunrise,” Spring Creek Junction
Sometimes a little bit of sunlight makes all the difference.
13. “Sunrise over Glacier National Park”
Good morning, Big Sky Country.
Which photo was your favorite? Let me know in the comments.