Montana November 10, 2016
10 Signs It Might Be Time To Move Back To Montana
It happens… people move away from their home, even when that home is Montana. Perhaps you left for a great job offer, or for love, or maybe you headed out to go to college and never returned. But whatever it was that took you away, you may be feeling the pull to come back. Here are 10 big signs that it’s time to come home already.
1. You’ve forgotten the negative feelings you had and only remember the good things about Montana.
Surely you left for a reason… you just can’t quite recall what that reason was.
2. You feel like you didn’t get to experience enough.
There’s so much to do in Montana, it would be almost impossible to complete a statewide bucket list. But if you’re feeling seriously gypped that you never got to ski at Whitefish, see Earthquake Lake or explore Butte’s historic district, for example, you may want to consider coming back.
3. You’re self-employed, retired, or you have a job that you could easily do in Montana.
Let’s face it, Montana’s job market isn’t wonderful. But if you’re lucky enough to be making a living anywhere, you may as well make it here.
4. You’re incredibly passionate about your love for Montana.
You may not have the state tattooed on your body, but if anyone around you speaks poorly of the Treasure State, you won’t hesitate to speak up and defend your home.
5. You have the state of Montana tattooed on your body.
If you do have the tat, you probably belong here.
6. You know more about the history, culture, jokes and towns in Montana than you do in your current home.
7. When you see pictures of Montana, your heart breaks.
And you truly wish you were there.
8. You desperately miss your friends and family back home.
If you have parents, children or childhood friends in Montana that you’d love to see more often, perhaps it’s time to make it happen.
9. You try to think of one thing that’s truly keeping you out of Montana… and you can’t.
If nothing is really stopping you, why not come home?
10. Because you know deep down that no other place will ever really compare, and you can’t imagine spending the last of your days anywhere but the Last Best Place.
You can take the Montanan out of Montana, but you can never take Montana out of someone’s heart.
Still unconvinced? Allow us to give you
10 good reasons why Montana is the best state.