Montana January 02, 2017
10 Ways To Have The Most Montana Day Ever
Fact: Every day you wake up in Montana is a good day. But the days you get to wake up and spend your entire day celebrating all the Treasure State has to offer? Those are the best days. Since our state is so enormous, it would be impossible to see all of its best attractions in such a short time period, but you can still have a Montana Day exactly where you are. Here’s how.
.1. Get up at dawn and find the perfect place to watch the sunrise.
Watch your beautiful Montana be bathed by the first rays of sunlight.
2. Have breakfast at a good old-fashioned cafe or diner that serves some tasty home cooking.
3. Go for a long drive down a scenic highway.
Montana is full of them. The Beartooth Highway is one of the most scenic drives in America.
4. Spend a little time at one of our beautiful state parks.
This is Giant Springs State Park in Great Falls.
5. Have a cinnamon roll from Wheat Montana or your favorite local bakery.
6. Work off that cinnamon roll with a beautiful hike.
7. Relax your sore muscles in a hot spring pool.
8. Have a good old-fashioned meat and potatoes meal for dinner.
Bonus points if you eat wild game.
9. Watch the sunset.
It doesn't matter where you are. The colors will be spectacular.
10. Enjoy the true Montana nightlife.
If the weather is warm enough, camp out under the stars. If it's too cold, gather some loved ones together and have a bonfire.
Of course, every day you’re in Montana is a good day, no matter what you do. Here are some
surefire signs you belong here.