Montana Dining January 06, 2017
9 Places To Get Tacos That Are Out Of This World Good In Montana
Who doesn’t love a delicious taco (or three)? Montana may not be close to the border, but we’ve still got some great places to satisfy a craving for the Mexican delicacy. These places serve mouthwatering tacos you’ll love.
1. Mas Taco, 304 N. Broadway Ave., Red Lodge
Mas Taco features daily specials that are delectable, but you can't go wrong with their signature tacos, pictured here.
2. El Rodeo, 2121 W Main St., Bozeman
Some of the most popular tacos in Montana are served in Bozeman out of this taco truck. We're confident you'll find that they live up to their reputation.
3. La Tinga, 113 N 30th St., Billings
The menu at La Tinga is simple but straightforward, and it includes a great selection of tasty tacos.
4. El Vaquero Taqueria, 1338 11th Ave., Helena
Just look at these mouthwatering tacos. Is it any surprise that El Vaquero has such an outstanding reputation?
5. El Diablo, 1429 S Higgins Ave., Missoula
El Diablo is known for their delicious burritos, but their tacos are also heavenly.
6. Taco Montes, 815 W College St, Ste A., Bozeman
The Tex Mex tacos served here are affordable, flavorful and just plain good.
7. Rosita’s Mexican Restaurant, 314 E 9th St., Libby
Libby might be the last place you'd expect to find authentic and savory street tacos, but the food at Rosita's will surprise you in the best way.
8. La Fiesta Mexicana (the Taco Bus), 510 N Montana St., Dillon
This is one bus we'd ride until the end of time. Just look at these scrumptious tacos.
9. Las Palmitas, 21 N Canyon St., West Yellowstone
It seems that the best tacos in Montana are served out of busses... at least busses like this. Yum.
Do you have a favorite taco spot in Montana? Here are some more r
estaurants that serve amazing Mexican food.