One Of The Most Haunted Cemeteries In Montana Is Also The Most Beautiful
If you’ve always wanted to visit a haunted cemetery in Montana, you will want to check out Bannack Cemetery in Bannack State Park. It has an incredible history and there have even been reports of supernatural events. As you can imagine, a trip to one of the most haunted yet beautiful cemeteries in Montana is not for the faint of heart. In fact, this is one ghost town that may actually have ghosts!
What do you think of this haunted cemetery in Montana? Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comments below. As always, we would love to hear from you! Learn more about Bannack State Park, and then plan your visit — you’re bound to enjoy exploring this unique Montana destination! And don’t forget to check out some of the best hiking trails at Bannack State Park.
More to Explore
bannack state park
What are the best state parks to visit in Montana?
Montana is a vast state that's absolutely brimming with outdoor spaces to explore. One of the best ways to enjoy Montana nature is to visit a state park. Below we've outlined some of the best state parks to visit in Montana:
- Pictograph Cave State Park, Billings
- Brush Lake State Park, Dagmar
- Hell Creek State Park, Jordan
- Painted Rocks State Park, Darby
- Giant Springs State Park, Great Falls
- Wayfarers State Park, Bigfork
- Whitefish Lake State Park, Whitefish
- Thompson Falls State Park, Thompson Falls
- Fort Owen State Park, Stevensville
- Lost Creek State Park, Anaconda
- Missouri Headwaters State Park, Three Forks
- Makoshika State Park, Glendive
How many of these state parks have you had the chance to explore? If you're curious to find more, check out our full article outlining some of the very best state parks to visit in Montana. You'll be blown away!
What are the most haunted destinations in Montana?
When you think of Montana, you probably picture the great outdoors. But Montana also has a very spooky side, as you'll learn when you investigate the most haunted destinations in Montana:
- Lobby Cafe, Great Falls
- Garnet Ghost Town
- Mai Wah Society, Butte
- Dumas Brothel Museum, Butte
- Mount Moriah Cemetery, Butte
- Boulder Hot Springs
- The Original Governor’s Mansion, Helena
Think you're brave enough to find out more about these haunted spots? We've put together a road trip to the most haunted places to explore in Montana -- if you dare take it!