St. Louis June 30, 2017
10 Undeniable Reasons Why St. Louis Will Always Be Home
People who grew up in St. Louis hold many things dear about their hometown. We share memories and past-times many who live outside of St. Louis don’t ever get the privilege of experiencing. No matter who you are in St. Louis, if you grew up here you share common childhood memories.
Regardless of where life takes us in this world, we can never deny St. Louis as our home. Following are 10 undeniable reasons people from our unique city will always call St. Louis home:
During these uncertain times, please keep safety in mind and consider adding destinations to your bucket list to visit at a later date.
1. Win or lose, St. Louis sports fans are die hard!
Cardinal fans bleed red and Blues fans bleed blue! No matter where we are or what we do in life, we support our sports teams wholeheartedly!
2. We love our zoo!
The St. Louis Zoo is one of the best in the country. The greatest part is, it's free! If you grew up in St. Louis, The St. Louis Zoo is a childhood memory forever etched in your soul...
3. People who are from St. Louis love cliff diving!
St. Louis will always be your hometown if you know where the nearest cliff is!
4. St. Louis will always be your home if you love a good fireworks display!
During the 4th of July season you can catch an amazing fireworks display all around St. Louis and the surrounding communities on any given night.
5. St. Louis will forever be home if you love three types of food...
You call St. Louis home if you love Imo's Pizza, toasted ravs, and wings of any kind!
6. You will forever hang your hat in St. Louis if you love a good party!
In order to call St. Louis your home, you must love a good party! We love nothing better than a good get together. Fair St. Louis, Mardi Gras, or St. Patricks Day in St. Louis, means it's time to party the night away!
7. People who call St. Louis home can't wait for the start of the Six Flags season!
Six Flags St. Louis opens for business in late March. St. Louis natives can't wait to score their season passes!
8. We can't get enough of Ted Drewes!
You know your home is forever St. Louis when you will stand 40 deep in line just for a Ted Drewes Custard on a hot summer night!
9. If you know what Art Hill means in the winter, you will forever call St. Louis your home...
A true St. Louis native will suit up for sledding on Art Hill at the first sign of a snow storm.
10. If you call St. Louis home, your love for live music runs deep.
We love to listen to live bands in St. Louis and there are unlimited options when it comes to awesome venues!
There are countless memories and reasons people from St. Louis call this town their home.
Click here to see more reasons we love St. Louis! What are some of the reasons you call St. Louis home?