Poppy’s Antique Mall And Flea Market Is A Charming And Out Of The Way Missouri Destination
Let’s go treasure hunting! We all have our own favorite antique malls, flea markets, and spots where we have luck unearthing hidden gems. Sometimes, however, we want to explore somewhere new. Set your GPS for Poppy’s Antique Mall and Flea Market in Eldon, Missouri, where you can spend hours browsing the collection of goodies – from furniture and vintage books to knickknacks and holiday decorations. Come explore one of the best flea markets in Missouri.
Have you been to Poppy’s Antique Mall and Flea Market? Do you have a favorite flea market in Missouri? Join the conversation in the comments! Love treasure hunting at flea markets but not sure which to visit? Check out some of the best flea markets in Missouri.
More to Explore
The Best Shops and Markets in Missouri
What are the best thrift stores in Missouri?
The best thrift stores in Missouri include:
- Kulture on 39th in Kansas City. This is a hip shop with stylish boutique items at bargain prices and it often has sales and promotions.
- YOTO Community Thrift Store in Springfield. This is a great place to find quality furniture and all sorts of other treasures.
- South Jefferson Mid Century Modern in St. Louis. Locals come here to get vintage furniture and household goods at rock-bottom prices.
- Blackwell’s Thrift Shop in Kansas City. This thrift store sells mostly kitchenware like Pyrex and Corningware and it’s all tidily organized.
Discover more about the best thrift stores in Missouri.
What are the best farmers markets in Missouri?
The best farmers markets in Missouri include:
- Greater Springfield Farmer’s Market. This huge market has produce, crafts, art, and so much more and it takes place at Battlefield Mall.
- Hannibal Central Park Farmer’s Market. You’ll find baked goods, fresh fruits and vegetables, and a selection of goods from the local Amish community.
- Briarcliff Farmer’s Market. This market in Kansas City has locally-made products, houseplants, and crafts, and you’ll enjoy live music.
- City Market. This is perhaps the largest farmer’s market in the state and has rides for kids, entire flats of flowers, and tons of locally-made items.
Find out more about the best farmer’s markets in Missouri.
What are the most charming general stores in Missouri?
The most charming general stores in Missouri include:
- Old Village Mercantile in Caledonia. This old store is on the National Register of Historic Places and was built in 1909.
- Henson’s General Store in Champion. This small-town general store has been around since 1940 and is the only place for locals to shop within 20 miles.
- Prairie Home General Store in Prairie Home. This old-fashioned store sells antiques, seeds, and food and also happens to be solar-powered.
- First Dawn General Store & Lesterville Florist & Gifts in Lesterville. This historic store sells old-fashioned candy, ice cream, soda, and much more.
Learn more about the most charming general stores in Missouri.