The Good Old Fashioned Frozen Custard Shop In Missouri That Will Take You Back In Time
Craving custard? We’ve all been there, right? Chances are we’ve all made the same choice, too. After all, here in the Show Me State, there is one true king of custard stands, and they’ve been churning out these sweet treats for over 80 years. The lines may be long but generations of Missourians have been bringing their families to Ted Drewes for some of the best custard in Missouri. Take a trip into the past and enjoy some old-fashioned frozen custard at this custard shop in Missouri.
Have you tried Ted Drewes Frozen Custard? What is your favorite flavor combination? Do you agree that it’s some of the best frozen custard in Missouri? What did you think? Tell us in the comments below!
Are you more of a snow cone fan? Here are the 10 best places across Missouri where you can enjoy an awesome snow cone! Then take a peek at AllTrails, where you can start planning your adventure along one of the best hiking trails in Missouri.
More to Explore
Things To Do In St. Louis
What are some of the best things to do in St. Louis?
A trip to St. Louis must include a stop at Ted Drewes for a taste of some of the most delicious custard in Missouri. But, while you’re in the city, make sure you take some time to explore. Here are some of the best things to do in St. Louis:
- Head over to Forest Park, home to a full menu of attractions, including the Saint Louis Zoo, the Missouri History Museum, and the Saint Louis Art Museum.
- Journey to the top of the Gateway Arch for some of the most spellbinding views of the city.
- If you’re visiting during baseball season, take in a Cards game.
- Visit City Museum, perhaps the most unique museum in Missouri. The interactive museum promises fun for visitors of all ages (and features a 10-story slide).
- Spend a day at the free-admission Saint Louis Zoo. Some attractions do have a cost, but admission to the zoo is free.
What are the best hiking trails in St. Louis?
One of the best ways to get to know St. Louis is on one of its scenic hiking trails. Not sure where to start? Check out these hiking trails in St. Louis:
- Meander along the Riverfront Walking Trail in downtown St. Louis.
- Explore one of the hiking trails at Jefferson Barracks Park.
- Follow the three-mile Lewis & Clark Interpretive Trail at Fort Belle Fontaine Park.
- Bring the whole family along on the 1.4-mile Laumeier Sculpture Park Trail.