Rent A Kayak For The Day And Float On The Most Beautiful Lake In Missouri
Summer and the water just go hand-in-hand, especially here in Missouri. We can lounge on one of the state’s sandy beaches that lead straight into cool lake waters, or we can spend time on the water, exploring Missouri’s many beautiful lakes. One thing you might want to do is spend a leisurely summer day with a Smithville Lake kayak rental (paddleboards too!) for a fun adventure with an idyllic Show Me State backdrop.
For more information, visit the Northland Outdoors Adventures/Paradise Outfitters website or Facebook page.
Have you kayaked on Smithville Lake in Missouri? If so, what was your favorite part? Would you agree that it is among the best kayaking in Missouri? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
To rent a kayak or a canoe for a leisurely float down the crystal clear Black River, check out Jeff’s Canoe Rental.
If you’re still in the mood for more Show Me State adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More of Beautiful Missouri
Where can we find other lakes in Missouri?
- Mark Twain Lake in north-central Missouri is popular for boating, fishing, and hiking.
- Lake of the Ozarks in central Missouri is the second-biggest man-made lake in the state.
- Truman Lake located between Clinton and Warsaw is popular for boating, fishing, hunting, horseback riding, camping, and more.
Read on to learn about some of the other beautiful lakes in Missouri.
Where can we find natural wonders in Missouri?
- The Rocky Falls in the Southern Missouri Ozarks is part of the Current River and Jack's Fork National Scenic Riverways.
- The Mina Sauk Falls is the state's highest waterfall and cascades down 132 feet.
- Johnson's Shut-Ins is a public recreation area covering 8,647 acres and spans 1.4 billion years of geologic history.
Read on to learn about some of the other stunning natural wonders in Missouri.
Where can we find waterfalls in Missouri?
- The Hodgson Mill Waterfall near Sycamore is one of the state’s great landmarks.
- Dogwood Canyon near Branson features several beautiful waterfalls across its 10,000-acre expanse.
- Grand Falls located south of Joplin is the largest natural flowing waterfall in Missouri.
Read on to learn about some of the other beautiful waterfalls in Missouri.