Kansas City January 15, 2018
11 Places To Get Tacos That Are Out Of This World Good In Kansas City
Is there any food we all love more than tacos? Besides barbecue, that is. Tacos are a great option when you need to switch it up from barbecue and burgers, and there’s just so many ways to make them. We’ve gathered some of the top taco spots in Kansas City for you, but have you tasted them all? In no particular order, let’s check out today’s lineup.
1. Bonito Michoacan - 1150 Minnesota Ave., Kansas City, Kansas
This might be a meat market, but the tacos here are clearly benefiting from the local produce. It's authentic Mexican cuisine at its best.
2. Cancun Fiesta Fresh - 3959 Broadway, Kansas City, Missouri
Taco delivery? Of course! Cancun Fiesta Fresh offers the option of fresh tacos that travel to you instead of requiring you to put on shoes and go yourself.
3. El Camino Real - 903 N 7th St., Kansas City, Kansas
El Camino Real is my favorite taco spot, and it's not hard to see why. These are just overflowing with meat, and their al pastor is the best in town, as far as I've tasted.
4. In-A-Tub - 8174 NW Prairie View Rd., Kansas City, Missouri
This is a taco spot with a cult-like following of people who just... love powdered cheese on their tacos. It sounds odd for sure, but maybe after a few bites you'll see what they're talking about.
5. Kansas City Taco Company - 520 Walnut St., Kansas City, Missouri
KC Taco Company is one of my personal favorites, and a local staple for anyone who loves both traditional and crazy tacos.
6. Los Alamos Market y Cocina - 1667 Summit St., Kansas City, Missouri
Los Alamos is a home to any taco lover, as long as you like juicy meats and classic flavors. What's not to love?
7. Mission Taco Joint - 409 E. 18th St., Kansas City, Missouri
Mission Taco is doing great things with taco creation. They've taken a classic and put a California twist on it, creating flavors you'll soon fall in love with.
8. Rudy's Tenampa Taqueria - 1611 Westport Rd, Kansas City, Missouri
If you can't tell by this amazing photo, Rudy's has some stunning tacos. They're one of KC's hottest Mexican restaurants, and any plate you get here will only reinforce that.
9. Tacos El Gallo - 806 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, Missouri
Tacos El Gallo is a great spot to grab a plate of tacos and settle in. They're authentic, and I've heard they also make their own juice fresh every day!
10. Tacos El Guero - 6100 St John Ave., Kansas City, Missouri
Tacos from the convenience of a food truck but always at the same place? Count me in! They make some of the best street tacos in town, hands down.
11. TikiTaco - 1710 West 39th St., Kansas City, Missouri
TikiTaco is one of those taco shops you find yourself at when it's dark and no where else is open. They're closed on Sundays, but the rest of the week they're open until 1am. Well, except for Fridays and Saturdays, where you can get your taco craving taken care of until 3am. Late night tacos are the best tacos!
Once you’re all stuffed with your favorite tacos, why not go check out the
world’s best tiki bar right here in KC?