Kansas City October 28, 2017
These 7 Candy Shops In Kansas City Will Make Your Sweet Tooth Explode
During our childhood, we always looked at candy shops as a magical place our parents rarely (if ever) allowed us to go inside and take some home. Now that we’re adults, we have adult-themed candy stores to add to that childhood wonder, and they’re all over town. Any of these candy shops in Kansas City are a great pick to satisfy any kind of sweet tooth. In no particular order, here’s the seven that made the cut!
1. Annedore's Fine Chocolates - 5006 State Line Rd., Westwood HIlls, KS
Even if you're not a fan of chocolate, you'll definitely enjoy a fresh macaron, or some ice cream.
2. IT'SUGAR - 445 W 47th St., Kansas City, Missouri
IT'SUGAR is a store that brings you straight to the multicolored memories of your childhood. If you're looking for name brands of candy or cute children's toys, you'll find them here.
3. Panache Chocolatier - 418 Nichols Rd., Kansas City, Missouri
Panache is another adult candy shop, specifically based on chocolate. If you're a fan of chocolate and bacon, they make some of the best strips in town.
4. Christopher Elbow Artisanal Chocolates - 1819 McGee St., Kansas City, Missouri
Christopher Elbow might make expensive chocolates, but you can grab them for just $1 apiece on First Fridays. They're so gorgeous and delicious, it's worth the extra splurge.
5. Chip's Chocolate Factory - 2450 Grand Blvd. Suite 239, Kansas City, Missouri
This chocolate factory also has live demonstrations where they make fudge. They have hundreds of varities of jelly beans, M&Ms, and many other types of candies you can buy by the pound. It's a sweet tooth's dream!
6. Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - 30 W Pershing Rd. Suite 130, Kansas City, Missouri
Hiding in Union Station, this chocolate factory is a great place to get fresh fudge and fill your stomach with all sorts of chocolates and other sweets.
7. The Candy Wizard - 400 Grand Blvd. Suite 414, Kansas City, Missouri
Nostalgia of all kinds comes rushing back at you at The Candy Wizard, where you can find candies you won't ever see in major stores. They also have 64 different flavors of salt water taffy, and toys as well.
I know we all love sweets, but have you eaten dinner first? Maybe you should
check out this taco trail!