Go Hiking With Goats In Missouri For An Adventure Unlike Any Other
A goat hike might not be an activity that’s even on your radar, but such a thing does exist, and it’s incredible! Hiking always promises adventure. If we take our beloved pup along, we can probably expect even more fun and excitement. After all, animals just make any activity extra special. That’s why, if you love animals and hiking, you’ll probably want to go hiking with goats.
37 North Expeditions offers more than just a unique goat hike. They specialize in all types of amazing outdoor adventures. Join them for backpacking, biking, paddling, and horseback trips. Check out this video to get a sneak peek of these Ozark guides.
Have you ever gone goat hiking in Missouri? What did you think? Share your experience in the comments! Then, check out one of the most beautiful hiking trails in Missouri, Klondike Park, which boasts stunning views of the Missouri River.
More to Explore
Are there any easy hiking trails in Missouri?
There are many easy hiking trails in Missouri to choose from when you want to get out and stretch your legs. Just because a hike is easy doesn't mean you won't see something memorable. You'll find everything from waterfalls to beautiful views when you check out these hiking trails in Missouri.
- Trail Through Time Trail at Pickle Springs Natural Area
- Spring Branch Trail at Alley Mill
- Devil's Icebox Trail at Rock Bridge Memorial State Park
- Chimney's Loop Trail at Cave Spring Park
- Old Kate & Waterfall Trail at Parkville Nature Sanctuary
- Hickory Ridge Trail at Powder Nature Center
- Spring Trail at Ha Ha Tonka State Park
- Maple Hollow Trail at Shawnee National Forest
- Bethany Falls Trail at Burr Oak Woods Conservation Area
What are some fun things to do in Missouri?
There is no short supply of fun things to do in Missouri! But, of course, activities are even more fun when they are free! So head out on one of these great adventures that promise to be exciting and easy on your bank account.