Start A New Holiday Tradition With A Stroll Through 25 Acres Of Holiday Lights At The Festival Of Lights In Missouri
Christmas and New Year’s Eve will soon be right around the corner, and we all know what that means: We’re heading into one of the busiest times of the year. However, no matter how much we have to do, we definitely want to carve out time for having fun and creating memories. One of our favorites is to breathe in the fresh winter air and marvel at countless lights while strolling through the Festival of Lights in Missouri. They are simply the best walk-thru Christmas lights in Missouri!
Have you been to the Festival of Lights in Missouri? What did you think? Would you agree that these are simply the best Christmas lights in Missouri? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
And if you prefer staying cozy and warm in your car, drive through the spectacular Holiday Lights at Warm Springs Ranch in Boonville. (You’ll even get to see the Budweiser Clydesdales!)
For those who would like to explore winter hikes in and around the area, you can find some great trails by going to the AllTrails website.
If you’re still in the mood for more Show Me State adventures, take a look at this video:
More To Explore In Missouri
Where can we find historic bridges in Missouri?
- The Windsor Harbor Road Bridge in Kimmswick is the oldest known wrought iron span in Missouri.
- The Martin Luther King Bridge in St. Louis is a 4,000 foot cantilever truss bridge spanning across the Mississippi River.
- The Paseo Bridge (also known as the ICON Bond Bridge) in Kansas City is one of the most beautiful structures in the area.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful bridges in Missouri.
Where can we find the best hiking trails in Missouri?
- The Klondike Park Trail meanders through a former quarry and offers scenic views of the Missouri River.
- The Clifty Creek Nature Area Trail in Dixon is a 2.5-mile loop trail that passes by beautiful limestone rock formations along some moderately rocky terrain.
- The Bell Mountain Loop Trail in Belleview is for more advanced hikers due to its 11.6-mile length, but the views of the surrounding oak forested hills are worth it.
Read on to learn about some of the many other great hiking trails in Missouri.
Where can we find the best lakes in Missouri?
- Pomme de Terre Lake is known as the “Gem of the Ozarks” and the place for boating, fishing, hiking, and camping.
- Table Rock Lake is a manmade lake popular for boating, fishing, and water sports.
- Peabody Lake is one of the best places to go for paddleboarding, kayaking, and canoeing.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful lakes in Missouri.