There Is A Massive Chocolate Festival Headed To Missouri In March
Chocolate lovers have a whole lot of chocolatey goodness to look forward to this March. For three glorious days, the Chocolate Extravaganza in Missouri gives chocoholics the opportunity to sample some of the most decadent chocolate in the state. If you love chocolate, add this delicious festival to your to-do list – and get your chocolate passport as soon as you can.
Take a look at the very first year of this delectable festival:
Have you been to the Chocolate Extravaganza in Missouri in the past? Share your experience in the comments! Looking for more fun this year? Tantalize your taste buds by visiting these bucket list-worthy restaurants in Missouri – one for each month of the year.
More to Explore
The Most Amazing Festivals In Missouri
What are the most unique festivals in Missouri?
The most unique festivals in Missouri include:
- Old Drum Days Festival. This event commemorates the Trial of Old Drum, a famous dog about whom the phrase “man’s best friend” was coined.
- Twain On Main. This festival in Hannibal celebrates Mark Twain and you’ll find actors impersonating him and interacting with visitors.
- Trails West Festival. This outdoor festival brings together the art, music, food, and culture of the town of St. Joseph.
- Deutsch Country Days. This is an event that shares historic German culture showing how early settlers lived.
Learn more about the most unique festivals in Missouri.
What are the most amazing small-town festivals in Missouri?
The most amazing small-town festivals in Missouri include:
- Bushwacker Days. The town of Nevada celebrates its history and has a classic car show, live music, and old-fashioned games.
- Scott Joplin International Ragtime Festival. Sedalia celebrates ragtime musical icon Scott Joplin and has amazing musical performances.
- Old Time Music - Ozark Heritage Festival. The Ozark Highlands produced its own genre of folk music that you can enjoy in West Plains.
- Arcadia Valley Bar-B-Que Battle. Come to Ironton to taste the best barbecue in the state as locals battle it out to see who makes the best.
Find out more about the most amazing small-town festivals in Missouri.
What are the best fall festivals in Missouri?
The best fall festivals in Missouri include:
- Schlafly Great Pumpkin Festival. This gargantuan gourd is celebrated with pumpkin decorating, crafts, and some delicious pumpkin ales.
- Old Munich Oktoberfest. Located in Jefferson City, this annual event has delicious German food and an adorable dachshund race.
- Hollister Fall & Grape Festival. Join in on some grape-stomping and enjoy lovely wines, yummy food, and live entertainment.’
- Brunswick Pecan Festival. If you like pecans, come here for delectable pecan pies and other confections and try your hand at bull riding.
Discover more about the best fall festivals in Missouri.