This Farm In Missouri Is Also A Restaurant And It's Fun For The Whole Family
Time is at a premium for most of us; after all, life moves at breakneck speed sometimes. That means when we have the chance to spend time with the family, we usually grab it. However, deciding what to do when we have precious time with our family can sometimes prove challenging, especially if all family members have different interests. Next time you’re stuck on where to go, consider Grant’s Farm in St. Louis, a family-friendly destination in Missouri that’s sure to leave everyone with happy memories. Don’t forget the camera to take some Grant’s Farm photos for your collection.
Interested in peeking inside Grant’s Farm? Check out this YouTube video by Someplace or Another showcasing some of the attractions:
Have you been to this family-friendly destination in Missouri? Share your experience in the comments! Check out Dogwood Nature Park in Lampe, an underrated family-friendly destination in Missouri, for more outdoor fun.
More to Explore
FUN THINGS TO DO IN MISSOURI & RELATED INFO
What are some more family-friendly farms in Missouri?
From u-pick farms to pumpkin patches, here are some of the best family-friendly farms in Missouri:
- Boz's Berry Farm, Republic
- Shryocks Callaway Farms, Columbia
- Gooseberry Bridge Farm, Rogersville
- Country Roads Family Fun Farm, Stotts City
- Brookdale Farms, Eureka
- Hermann Farm Museum, Hermann
- Johnson Farms Plants and Pumpkins, Belton
- Hickory Ridge Orchard, Mexico
- Pumpkins Galore, Wright City
- Purina Farms, Gray Summit
Here’s a link to more of the best family-friendly farms in Missouri.
Aside from Grant’s Farm, what are some more fun things to do in Missouri?
If you’re searching for fun things to do in Missouri, then you’re in luck. Here are 12 of the best attractions that we recommend:
- Silver Dollar City, Stone County
- STL Zoo, St. Louis
- TITANIC Museum Attraction, Branson
- Gateway Arch, St. Louis
- Missouri Botanical Garden, St. Louis
- Hidden Valley Ski Resort, Eureka
- Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Company
- Elephant Rocks State Park, Belleview
- Sea Life Kansas City Aquarium, Kansas City
- Ha Ha Tonka State Park, Camdenton
- Fantastic Caverns, Springfield
- Johnson’s Shut-Ins State Park, Middle Brook
Check out this previous article with some more fun things to do in Missouri.
What are the best restaurants in Missouri?
When it comes to delicious food, there are lots of restaurants in Missouri, and here are some of the best restaurants in the Show Me State that are worthy of a visit:
- Fred & Red’s, Joplin
- Lambert's Café, Various Locations
- Trattoria Giuseppe, Antonia
- Garozzo’s Ristorante, Kansas City
- Sybill’s Saint James, St. James
- Missouri Hick Barbeque, Cuba
- Stewart’s Restaurant, Lake Ozark
- 44 Stone Public House, Columbia
- El Lago Mexican Restaurant, Branson West
- Mr. Murphy’s Stuffed Potatoes, Various Locations
- Arnie’s Barn, Ridgedale
- Char Bar, Kansas City
- Blueberry Hill, St. Louis
To read more about some of these eateries, be sure to check out this previous article about the best restaurants in Missouri.