23 Awesome Firework Shows In Mississippi That Will Blow You Away
A favorite summer holiday for many, the Fourth of July usually means spending time with family and friends, enjoying outdoor activities, barbecuing and, most of all, fireworks. Setting off your own fireworks is always an option, but if you’d rather sit back, relax and let someone else do the work then you’re in the right place. In addition to several Independence Day celebrations, the state of Mississippi has numerous firework displays planned. So, check out the list below to see what the state has planned for the Fourth.
18. Celebrate America Balloon Glow. When: July 3rd, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm. Where: Northpark Mall, 1200 E County Line Road, Ridgeland
19. Pat Harrison Waterway District Fireworks Display at Archusa Water Park. When: July 3rd. Where: Archusa Creek Water Park, 540 County Road 110, Quitman
20. 4th of July Celebration. When: July 4th, All day. Where: Bowie’s Tavern, 100 Main Street, Natchez
21. Roosevelt 75th Birthday Celebration. When: July 4th. Where: Roosevelt State Park, 2149 Highway 13 South, Morton
22. Lena’s Independence Celebration. When: July 4th. Where: Downtown, Lena
23. Fireworks Display at Lake Tiak-O’Khata. When: July 2nd at 9:00 pm. Where: Lake Tiak-O’Khata, Louisville
How will you spend the Fourth of July holiday?
Mississippi In Your Inbox
Thank you! You'll receive your first newsletter soon!
Though Daniella was born in New York and has lived in a couple of other states, Mississippi has been her home for the past 25 years. After graduating from the University of Southern Mississippi, Daniella began to hone her writing skills through various internships, working for The Royal Obsession and Anatomie clothing. In the years since, she’s had the privilege of having her articles appear in several publications, such as Parents & Kids Magazine and Girl Meets Strong. She’s also had the honor of interviewing actress Sela Ward for The Mississippi Arts and Entertainment Experience.