This Waterfall Swimming Hole In Mississippi Is So Hidden You’ll Probably Have It All To Yourself
When it’s hot in Mississippi, cooling off is on everyone’s priority list. And with everyone trying to stay cool, the state’s most popular swimming spots can get a bit crowded. Luckily, there are plenty of secluded waterfalls in Mississippi to swim in – and this waterfall swimming hole is one of the very best. Read on to learn about the remote oasis known as Union Falls in Mississippi and where you can find it. Find more great trails at Alltrails.
Editor’s Note: Please take precautions if you plan to go to Union Falls, which does not have a lifeguard, as there have been injuries and drownings. You might even want to wear a life jacket.
Union Falls is located at Ovett Moselle Rd., Ovett, MS 39464.
So, have you ever been to Union Falls? Know of another hidden Mississippi swimming hole? Tell us in the comments section.
If you’re looking for other great nature content, like hikes, swimming holes, and lakes to visit, then check out Alltrails. They have hundreds of great guides and reviews for the best outdoor adventures!
This isn’t the only waterfall swimming hole in Mississippi. Check out some of the very best Mississippi waterfalls you can swim in!
More to Explore
Union Falls in Mississippi
What are the best waterfall hikes in Mississippi?
If you love water features, you will be excited about the best waterfall hikes in Mississippi. We recommend you check them out!
- Clark Creek Natural Area is the best place for a waterfall that surrounds you when you reach it! Its unique U shape will make you feel like there's nothing else around you. It's also known for its pretty hiking trails.
- Dunn's Falls Trail is another stunner, and it's found in Dunn's Falls Water Park. You'll find the tallest waterfall in the whole state.
Are there any good swimming holes in Mississippi?
There are lots of good swimming holes in Mississippi! So when you're ready for an idyllic day out in the summer, you can't go wrong with any of the beautiful spots in our state.
- Cooper Falls in Iuka is a great spot to swim right under a waterfall. It's an especially impressive place because of the falls' epic height of 50 feet.
- If you prefer jumping into a river, take a dip in the pretty and clear waters of Chunky River and enjoy a peaceful float.
What are the most beautiful lakes in Mississippi?
When you're in the mood to get the full experience of the summertime, you might find yourself wondering about where the most beautiful lakes in Mississippi are.
- Lake Patsy in Oxford is a beloved nature spot and isn't too crowded most of the time. It's a great place to find some tranquility.
- And Tippah Lake in Ripley is one of the most picturesque places in the state. With 145 acres to love, there is plenty of room for everyone who wants to enjoy it.