Order A Burger And A Pint While You Play With Puppies At This Only-In-Mississippi Tap House
A tap house might not seem like a family-friendly destination in Mississippi. But that’s just because you haven’t been to Colludium Brewing Company, a brewpub with a twist. Not only is it kid-friendly, but it’s also welcoming to your furry friends. So, bring the pooch because it’s one of the best spots to play with dogs in Mississippi. Plus, it boasts a massive selection of board games as well as a menu filled with brews, burgers, and lots more.
Here’s a really cool YouTube video by co-owner Marcus Cooper that provides more interesting insight on the fun concept of Colludium Brewing Company.
With a bevy of board games, burgers, and brews, this unique pub is sure to become a favorite. For info on hours, specials, and more, call Colludium Brewing Company at (601) 402-7194.
So, did you know about this brewpub? Ever visited? If so, what’d you think? Know of another spot that welcomes pets? Tell us!
This isn’t the only locale that welcomes pets. There are quite a few places you can visit with your K9, including this dog-friendly park in Mississippi that’s perfect for an outdoor adventure.
More to Explore
PLAY WITH DOGS IN MISSISSIPPI & RELATED INFO
Aside from Colludium Brewing Company, what are some more dog-friendly restaurants in Mississippi?
Of course, we all love our furry friends and it’s great that there are lots of dog-friendly restaurants in Mississippi that welcome them. Here are a few places to experience pints and puppies in Mississippi that we recommend:
- Southern Prohibition Brewing, Hattiesburg
- Chandeleur Island Brewing Company, Gulfport
- Blue Dog Bistro, Ocean Springs
- Shaggy's, Various Locations
- Key City Brewery & Eatery, Vicksburg
- The Pig & Pint, Jackson
- Fillin' Station, Biloxi
- Keg & Barrel, Hattiesburg
- Bacchus On The Beach, Pass Christian
- The Cypress Taphouse, Ocean Springs
Also, check out this previous article about this dog-friendly restaurant in Mississippi that you will love.
What are some kid-friendly hikes in Mississippi?
There are so many kid-friendly hikes in Mississippi, and here are 10 of the best ones that are worth mentioning:
- Clear Springs Nature Trail, Sardis
- Clark Creek Trail to Waterfall Trail, Woodville
- Swinging Bridge Nature Trail, Coldwater
- Cypress Swamp Trail, Canton
- Red Bluff, Foxworth
- Alligator Slough Nature Trail, Eden
- Woodall Mountain, Iuka
- Persimmon Hill Multi Purpose Trail, Oakland
- Beech Hollow Nature Trail, Pope
- Old Channel Trail, Columbus
Here’s an article with more information about some of these kid-friendly hikes in Mississippi.
What are some fun family-friendly things to do in Mississippi?
From waterparks to museums to zoos, and more, there are lots of fun family-friendly things to do in Mississippi. And here are a few that you will love:
- Gulf Islands Waterpark, Gulfport
- Ocean Adventures Marine Park, Gulfport
- Tupelo Buffalo Park & Zoo
- Mississippi Children’s Museum, Jackson
- Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, Gulfport
- Geyser Falls Waterpark, Philadelphia
- The Gulf Coast Gator Ranch, Moss Point
- Biloxi Beach, Biloxi
- INFINITY Science Center, Pearlington
- Hattiesburg Zoo, Hattiesburg
- Mississippi Museum of Natural Science, Jackson
Be sure to read our previous article with these fun family-friendly things to do in Mississippi that won’t break the bank.