The Magic Of Lights Is One Of Mississippi's Biggest, Brightest, And Most Dazzling Drive-Thru Light Displays
Make this holiday season merry and bright with a visit to Magic of Lights! The newest addition to the bevy of drive-thru Christmas lights in Mississippi, Magic of Lights spans just over a mile and features millions of dazzling lights as well as festive scenes and characters. Mississippi Christmas lights don’t get much better than this!
Get a closer look at this dazzling light display:
The display will run from Thanksgiving until New Year’s Eve. For more information on these drive-thru Christmas lights in Mississippi, check out the Magic of Lights website and make sure to like the Magic of Lights – Brandon, MS Facebook page for updates pertaining to this year’s display. It’s a great reason to take a winter road trip in Mississippi.
So, did you know Magic of Lights was coming to Brandon? Know of any other drive-thru Christmas lights in Mississippi? What are your favorite holiday displays in the state? Tell us in the comments!
Magic of Lights isn’t the only holiday event that belongs on your bucket list. There are several places to get into the holiday spirit in the Magnolia State, including the best Christmas light displays in Mississippi.
More to Explore
Holiday Season in Mississippi
What are the best Christmas lights displays in Mississippi?
The best Christmas lights displays in Mississippi include:
- Southern Lights in Southaven. This quaint town’s Central Park has 116 acres of magical displays using over 500,000 colorful lights.
- Christmas in Natchez. This lovely little town starts decorating the day after Thanksgiving and its historic homes become alive with twinkling lights.
- Christmas in the Park in Tylertown. Over 30,000 people visit this display every year which has millions of dazzling lights at Holmes Water Park.
- Christmas at Beauvoir in Biloxi. There’s something extra special about the display here as this bayou town’s massive trees are lit up.
Find out more about the best Christmas lights displays in Mississippi.
What are the most magical holiday festivals in Mississippi?
The most magical holiday festivals in Mississippi include:
- Landrum’s Christmas Candlelight Tour in Laurel. This magical event has wagon rides through dazzling illuminated streets and yummy treats.
- Christmas in the Orchard in Beaumont. Fulmer’s Farmstead has carriage rides, hayrides, carolers, historic cabin tours, live music, and delicious food.
- Snow Flakes in the Bay in St. Louis. This month-long event has various nightly happenings and the whole area is decorated with stunning lights.
- Lazy Acres in Lights in Chunky. Lazy Acres Farm has annual hay rides through some amazing light displays and the state’s largest nativity scene.
Learn more about the most magical holiday festivals in Mississippi.
What are the best Christmas towns in Mississippi?
The best Christmas towns in Mississippi include:
- Olive Branch. This little town has an annual Christmas parade led by Clydesdale horses, with live performers, motorcycles, bands, and Santa himself.
- Biloxi. This famous town holds an annual Christmas on the Water event with parades on land and water, fireworks, and much more.
- Canton. The Canton Animation Museum in Canton displays 135 life-size animated characters and there are historic trolley tours for festive fun.
- Meridian. The Soule Stream Works becomes Santa’s Christmas Factory with live performances and snow flurries and you can take a festive train ride.
Discover more about the best Christmas towns in Mississippi.