There's Almost Nothing In Life A Day On Mississippi's Bay Springs Lake Can't Cure
Do you need to relax? Are you craving some fun? Whatever it is you’re looking for, Bay Springs Lake is the cure! Its clear waters and sandy shorelines are perfect for everything from sunbathing and swimming to fishing and camping. Come along as we dive right in!
Between its untouched beauty and low-key reputation, Bay Springs Lake is like a hidden paradise. And there’s nothing a trip to paradise can’t fix! Bay Springs Lake is managed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. For more information, call (662) 423-1287 or visit the Corps Facebook page.
So, did you know about Bay Springs Lake? Have you ever explored it? If so, what did you think? Would you agree that it is one of the best lakes in Mississippi? Do you know of any other must-visit lakes in the state? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
This isn’t the only lake that can make a “blah” day better. There’s also Clear Springs Lake. True to its name, it’s one of the clearest lakes in the state.
If you’re still in the mood for more Mississippi adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Adventures in Mississippi
Where can we find wineries in Mississippi?
- The Queen's Reward Meadery in Tupelo uses Mississippi-produced honey and you can purchase mead by the glass in their tasting room.
- At the Twin Forks Wine + Provisions in Hattiesburg, you can purchase wine, cheese, and other wine-related accouterments.
- The Old South Winery in Natchez produces some of the best finest muscadine table wine in the state.
Read on to learn about some of the other beautiful wineries in Mississippi.
Where can we find water parks in Mississippi?
- The Geyser Falls Water Theme Park in Choctaw has been named "Southeast’s #1 family attraction."
- Buccaneer Bay in Waveland is a 4.5-acre water park overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
- The Gulf Islands Water Park in Gulfport is an island-themed park and home to the Gulf Coast’s only water rollercoaster.
Read on to learn about some of the other exciting water parks in Mississippi.
Where can we find animal encounters in Mississippi?
- The Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo in Tupelo is a 210-acre park and home to over 260 wild and exotic animals.
- The Wild Acres Hands-On Animal Experience in McHenry offers visitors the chance to interact with exotic animals from five different continents.
- The Hattiesburg Zoo is home to more than 80 species of animals and also features attractions including a petting zoo, high ropes course, train, carousel, and splash pad.
Read on to learn about some of the other fun animal encounters in Mississippi.