These Quaint Cottages On The Shores Of Lake Tiak-O'Khata In Mississippi Will Make Your Summer Splendid
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
A summer getaway doesn’t have to include an expensive flight or cross-country car ride – at least not when you live in Mississippi. We’re lucky enough to have an incredible waterfront resort right here in the state. And that is the Lake Tiak-O’Khata Resort. Complete with lakefront cottages and lots of amenities, it’s a prime spot for a summertime escape.
If you were to do a search for “cabin rental near me” or “cabins for rent near me,” the Lake Tiak-O’Khata Resort is sure to appear close to the top of the list! For more information, call Lake Tiak O’Khata at (662) 773-7853. You can also visit the Lake Tiak O’Khata website or Facebook page.
Have you ever been to these awesome cabins in Mississippi? If so, which one did you rent? What part of the property was your favorite? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
This isn’t the only option for summertime fun in Mississippi. Read all about this exciting motorized tiki bar!
If you’re still in the mood for more Mississippi adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
Having fun in Mississippi
Where can we find other accommodation options in Mississippi?
- The Hotel Chester in Starkville is an award-winning hotel filled with quaint, old-fashioned furnishings and décor from a bygone era.
- The Beau Rivage Resort & Casino in Biloxi is a wonderful hotel property offering a little something for everyone along the shores of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Tombigbee State Park near Tupelo is a great outdoor option featuring campsites, cabins, and cottages.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful accommodation options in Mississippi.
Where can we find state parks in Mississippi?
- Trace State Park in Belden offers a wealth of outdoor beauty, including a 565-acre lake called Trace Lake.
- Roosevelt State Park in Morton offers nature trails and activities such as disc golf, tennis courts, a softball field, and more.
- The Clark Creek Nature Area in Woodville is best known for its more than 50 stunning waterfalls and hiking trails.
Read on to learn about some of the many other fantastic state parks in Mississippi.
Where can we find the best French fries in Mississippi?
- Walker’s Drive In in Jackson is popular for its house-cut fries, truffle fries, and sweet potato fries.
- The Ajax Diner in Oxford is known for its steak fries topped with cheese and gravy and they’ve been featured on the Food Network.
- Phillip’s Grocery, with locations in Holly Springs and Oxford, is known statewide for its amazing hand-cut, seasoned, and sweet potato fries.
Read on to learn about some of the many other places to find the best French fries in Mississippi.