Minnesota May 11, 2016
13 Reasons Why Minnesota Is The BEST State
Minnesota turns 158 today and, in honor of our statehood, we’re sharing our top 13 reasons why MN is the best state in the nation.
During these uncertain times, please keep safety in mind and consider adding destinations to your bucket list to visit at a later date.
1. Our beautiful land. Minnesota has more stunning scenery than you can even imagine. It is as magical a place as any on Earth, and we love each waterfall, river, lake, mountain and field dearly.
2. Even in stormy weather, MN's beauty shines through.
3. Our cities are spectacular and clean. Sure, they aren't the biggest cities in the US, but that's what makes them so special. We love their culture and how even with large populations, they feel small.
4. MN businesses are amazing. We have some of the world's best Fortune 500s, and some of the best small businesses, too. And their innovation knows no bounds.
5. In fact, as we have already proved, Minnesotan inventors have created some of the most important things, and some of the most fun!
6. Minnesota's lakes are all gorgeous and make our recreational lifestyle possible.
7. We have some of the best local drinks and food, and from the breweries to the restaurants, the places to consume them are equally as impressive.
8. Our arts community is thriving, and we all appreciate local theater and music. In fact, our state has turned out top-notch talent time and time again. And all of our art displays are beautiful and unique. Especially our sculptures. We have 4 beautiful sculpture gardens, and even more displays.
10. We have a rich industrial history, and always honor our roots.
11. Our land also holds a lot of history, and we all love to learn about it and appreciate it.
12. Our community is friendly and fun and our epic state fair proves it!
13. From sunrise to sunset each beautiful Minnesota day is unique. From the cities to the North Shore every moment is spectacular.
Happy Birthday Minnesota! How are you all celebrating your home state today?