One Of The Most Haunted Cemeteries In Minnesota Is Also The Most Beautiful
Cemeteries will always carry a paranormal story or two, no matter what state you’re in. Maybe it’s because many cemeteries are historically old or because of our fascination with the afterlife. When you combine history and death, you’ll end up with a ghost story. Whether you’re a believer in the paranormal or not, one thing is certain: Roselawn Cemetery in Roseville is one of Minnesota’s most hauntingly beautiful cemeteries. And yes, we do mean hauntingly beautiful.
Do you think the Roselawn Cemetery is haunted? Have you been to other haunted cemeteries in Minnesota? If so, we’d love to read about your experiences in the comments section below!
There are plenty of allegedly haunted places in Minnesota where you might come face-to-face with a spirit. Are you brave enough to explore them all?
If you’re interested in making a weekend trip to Minneapolis, be sure to consider a stay at the Emery, Autograph Collection hotel.
If you’re still in the mood for more Minnesota adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
Exploring Beautiful Minnesota
Where can we find some of the best museums in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area?
- The Minneapolis Institute of Arts is one of the top-rated museums in the country for its over 90,000 works of art representing world history spanning some 5,000 years.
- The Mill City Museum is located in what was once the world's largest flour mill and focuses on 19th-century flour milling techniques and other aspects related to our food sources.
- The Science Museum of Minnesota features a wide array of interactive science-related exhibits and gallery spaces suitable for all ages.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other great museums in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.
Where can we find beaches in Minnesota?
- Black Beach in Silver Bay is a real black sand beach and the only one of its kind in Minnesota.
- Flandrau State Park Beach near New Ulm is unique in that it is actually a sandy bottom chlorinated pool that looks and feels just like being at the beach.
- Zippel Bay State Park Beach in Williams features two miles of sandy beachfront and is an area favorite because it is relatively unknown elsewhere in the state.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful beaches in Minnesota.
Where can we find animal adventures in Minnesota?
- The Vince Shute Wildlife Sanctuary in Orr provides a unique opportunity to observe black bears within a two-acre clearing set amidst the overall 500+ acre forested sanctuary.
- The International Wolf Center in Ely teaches visitors about the lifecycle of wolves, and their relationship to wildlands and humans.
- Paul Bunyan's Animal Land in Bemidji offers up-close-and-personal encounters with lions, deer, tigers, and bears.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful animal adventures in Minnesota.