The Jungle-Themed Indoor Playground In Minnesota That’s Insanely Fun
When the weather starts warming up here in Minnesota, many of us start heading outside for a season of fun in the sun. But it’s easy to forget that winter, as always when you live in the north, is right around the corner. That’s why our beautiful state has several excellent indoor playgrounds that will keep you comfortable no matter whether the sun is scorching or the snow is falling. One of our favorites is a jungle playground in Shoreview, Minnesota that is insanely fun. There is no need to worry about the cold weather when you’re looking for a fun outing with your family in Shoreview. Take a look at this fabulous destination:
Tropical Adventure Indoor Playground is an amazing destination for a family trip whether rain or shine. You and your family will make memories that will last a lifetime here! Have you had the chance to take your kids to this fun playground? If you have, what was your favorite attraction? Please let us know in the comments section. We would love to hear about your visit!
If you love taking your kids to unique playgrounds, check out our list of amazing playgrounds in Minnesota.
Indoor Playgrounds in Minnesota
What are the best kid-friendly hikes in Minnesota?
The best kid-friendly hikes in Minnesota are full of fun for your little ones no matter how old they are.
- Great River Bluffs State Park
- Big Bog Boardwalk in Big Bog State Recreation Area
- Lake Shetek State Park
- Caribou Falls Trail in Silver Bay
- Minneopa Falls Trail in Minneopa State Park
- Cascade River Lower Loop in Cascade River State Park
- Riverview Trail in John A. Latsch State Park
Are there any hidden gems in Minnesota?
Exploring hidden gems in Minnesota is one of the best ways to get to know our state whether you’re a long-term local or visiting for the first time. Check them out:
- Hidden Falls Regional Park in St. Paul
- Prothero’s Post Resort
- Flandrau State Park
- Tiny mouse doors in Minneapolis
- Normandale Japanese Garden at Normandale Community College
- Two Harbors
- The Latsch Island boathouse community in Winona
- Cuyuna Country State Recreation Area
- The Minnesota Streetcar Museum in Minneapolis