The Incredible Buffet In Minnesota With Almost As Many Desserts As Main Dishes
Tucked inside the Black Bear Casino Resort, near Carlton, you’ll find a Minnesota buffet restaurant with so many dessert options you may just go ahead and skip the rest of the choices. The Black Bear Casino buffet has a massive selection, especially to satisfy your sweet tooth. So, bring your appetite and head for the Buffet at the Bear, one of the best casino buffets in Minnesota.
Whether you stop into the buffet while you’re enjoying the casino or as a destination unto itself, your sweet tooth is certain to be satisfied. Visit the Buffet at the Bear website for the most current updates. While you’re in the area, be sure to take some time and visit nearby Jay Cooke State Park and its amazing swinging bridge over the St. Louis River.
Have you sampled the desserts at The Buffet at the Bear? What other Minnesota buffets offer almost as many desserts as entrees? Let us know in the comments.
More to Explore
Delicious Foods In Minnesota
What are the most historic restaurants in Minnesota?
The most historic restaurants in Minnesota include:
- Band Box Diner. This Minneapolis diner was opened in 1939 and became a chain for a while, but it’s now back to this one iconic location.
- Mickey’s Diner. This old diner in St. Paul is on the National Registry of Historic Places and has appeared in several feature films.
- Forepaugh’s Restaurant. Originally a home that was built in 1870, this place became a restaurant in 1976 and has been serving delicious food in historic surroundings ever since.
- Pickwick Restaurant & Pub. Located in Duluth, this restaurant originally opened in 1888 in another spot but has been at its current location since 1914.
Find out more about these and several more of the most historic restaurants in Minnesota.
What are some hidden gem restaurants in Minnesota?
Here are some hidden gem restaurants in Minnesota:
- Mabel Murphy’s. This European-style pub serves delicious sandwiches, seafood, and steak, all in a cozy, comfortable setting.
- Maiv’s Egg Roll Basket. Located in Maplewood, this little spot serves several varieties of egg rolls, from traditional veggie, chicken, and pork to pizza and fruit egg rolls.
- Tendermaid. This burger joint in Austin, MN has loose-meat burgers that are as messy as they are delicious.
- D-Spot. This Oakdale restaurant has over 70 varieties of chicken wings for you to sink your teeth into. From savory to spicy, you’re sure to find a flavor you’ll love.
Learn more about these and several other hidden gem restaurants in Minnesota.
What are the most iconic foods in Minnesota?
These are the most iconic foods in Minnesota:
- Juicy Lucy. This state makes hamburgers stuffed with cheese known as the Juicy Lucy and they’re all over Minnesota.
- Wild Rice Soup. Wild rice is a Minnesota staple and this soup has made its way onto the menu of many of the state’s restaurants.
- Tater Tot Hotdish. This is Minnesota comfort food at its best — Tater tots mixed with meat and cheese and baked in an oven.
- Krumkake. The Scandinavian roots of many of the locals come out in this wafer-like confection that is rolled and often filled with cream.
Discover several more of the most iconic foods in Minnesota.