Take A Thrilling Flight On The John Ball Zoo Zipline In Michigan
Remember how fun it was to go to the zoo as a kid? We’d walk around and marvel at all of the animals, always making a beeline for our favorites first. The zoo also meant plenty of goodies from the snack bar. Relive some of that fun with your own kiddos on your next trip to the zoo. However, take that fun to the next level with an epic ride on this zipline in Michigan. The John Ball Zoo zipline is a totally unique way to experience a day out and about with the family, and you’re definitely going to love the views from up here! Learn more about this family-friendly attraction:
Visit the John Ball Zoo website for seasonal information, hours, pricing, and FAQs. Or, peruse more fun things to do at JBZ on their Facebook page!
Have you ever been on this zipline in Michigan? Would you do it again? Join the conversation in the comments!
If you love action-packed thrills or adventure parks in Michigan, you’ll definitely want to buckle in for a trip to one of the coolest amusement parks in the state.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
John Ball Zoo Zipline & Related Info
Are there any amusement parks or theme parks in Michigan?
Michigan is home to a plethora of unique amusement parks, water parks, go-karting tracks, and so much more. Each of these fun family attractions offers a little something special and its own set of memory-making thrills! Not sure what to do this weekend? Check these fun parks off of your Michigan adventure list:
- Adventure Island, Cadillac
- Avalanche Bay, Boyne Falls
- Craig's Cruisers, Grand Rapids
- Dino Park, Kalamazoo
- Dutch Village, Holland
- East Lansing Family Aquatic Center, Lansing
- Extreme Indoor Kart Racing, Clio
- Fairview Beachfront Inn and Waterpark, Mackinaw City
- Flash Flood At Full Blast Recreation Center, Battle Creek
- Gold Rush Water, New Era
- High Caliber Karting and Entertainment, Okemos
- Holland Aquatic Center, Holland
- JD Racing Indoor Karting, Novi
- Lake St. Clair Metropark, Harrison Township
- Launch Lansing, Meridian Charter Township
- Michigan’s Adventure, Muskegon
- Soaring Eagle Waterpark and Hotel, Mount Pleasant
- Splash Universe Indoor Water Park, Dundee
- Urban Air Adventure Park, Holland
- Wild Frontier, Comins
- Wild Water Adventure, Muskegon
Does Michigan have any zoos?
Learn, explore, and immerse yourself in the wild side of Michigan's best zoos! These family-friendly destinations are a safe, affordable way to dive into and understand the natural world. Before visiting, be sure to do your research to ensure that these habitats and zoos put the wellbeing of their animals and wildlife conservation efforts at the forefront.
- Arctic Ring of Life, Detroit
- Belle Isle Aquarium, Detroit
- Binder Park Zoo, Battle Creek
- Boulder Ridge Wild Animal Park, Alto
- Critchlow Alligator Sanctuary, Athens
- Detroit Zoo, Royal Oak
- Deyoung Family Zoo, Wallace
- GarLyn Zoo, Naubinway
- GT Butterfly House & Bug Zoo, Williamsburg
- Indian Creek Zoo, Lambertville
- John Ball Zoo, Grand Rapids
- Lewis Adventure Farm & Zoo, New Era
- Oswald’s Bear Ranch, Newberry
- Polk Penguin Conservation Center, Detroit
- Potter Park Zoo, Lansing
- The Repartium, Utica
- Roscommon Zoo, Roscommon
- Saginaw Children’s Zoo, Saginaw
- SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium, Auburn Hills
- Wilderness Trails Zoo, Birch Run