Timber Ridge Resort In Michigan Has A Yurt Village That's Absolutely To Die For
Whether or not you consider yourself an outdoorsy type, it’s tough to deny the peace that comes along with spending time away from the hustle and bustle of Michigan’s crowded areas. Luckily for those of us who choose to get away from time to time, our state offers plenty of options. You can enjoy camping in Michigan, glamping in Michigan, and everything in between. One unique lodging option is yurt camping. That’s right; you can enjoy yurt camping in Michigan, more specifically, northern Michigan. It’s truly the perfect place to enjoy a break from it all – and you’ll want to book your stay soon.
Well, what do you think? Are you ready to do some yurt camping in Michigan? To learn more about this unique yurt village or to make a reservation, visit the Timber Ridge Resort website. You can also give the resort a call at (231) 947-2770.
So, have you or your family enjoyed a stay in one of these yurts during previous visits to the Traverse City area? Know of any other yurt village or yurt resorts in Michigan? Or, perhaps you know of some fantastic places for glamping in Michigan? Whatever you have to say, we want to hear it, so share your thoughts with us! You can also recommend must-visit attractions in Michigan by filling out our nomination form.
Looking for another way to appreciate nature? Check out these treks, which make for some of the most beautiful hikes in Michigan.
More to Explore
Yurt Camping In Michigan
Is there anywhere else to go glamping in Michigan?
There are several places to enjoy glamping in Michigan, including:
- The Wanderhut Tent - When you’re on the lookout for a truly unique glamping experience here in the Great Lakes State, this is it!
- The Fields of Michigan – A glamping destination tucked away on a serene working blueberry farm, the Fields of Michigan provides an idyllic getaway spot for friends, sweethearts, and families alike.
- The Enchanted Treehouse - The Enchanted Treehouse sits among a thick swath of forest that provides shade and ambiance in every season.
What are the best campgrounds in Michigan?
When it comes to camping in Michigan, the following Michigan campgrounds rank pretty high up there:
- Barnes Park Campground - Whether you're camping in the dog days of summer or taking advantage of a vibrant fall day, you can never go wrong with a stay at Barnes Park Campground.
- Dumont Lake Family Campground - Tucked away in Southwest Michigan, the stunning Dumont Lake Family Campground features a park and 80 sites with electric and water hookup.
- Warblers Cove Family Campground and RV Resort - This Northern Michigan gem has RV sites and rustic spots where you can set up a tent and enjoy the beauty of 640 wooded acres.