There's Nothing Better Than This Mouthwatering Taco Trail In Michigan
Is there anything more delicious than a well-made taco? Hearty meat, plenty of gooey cheese, and just the right amount of spice: is your mouth watering yet? Here in Michigan, we’ve got plenty of awesome taco restaurants, each with its own unique take on this culinary classic. While it would be impossible to list each and every great taco spot in the Great Lakes State, we’ve created a “mini road trip” that will take you to the best tacos in Michigan. Don your stretchiest pants and start working up an appetite, because this delicious road trip is surely going to tempt your taste buds.
This list only includes a handful of the best taco places in Michigan. Did we leave any of your favorite spots off the list? We’d love to hear your suggested restaurants for where to get the best tacos in Michigan in the comment section below!
Now that you’ve indulged in the best tacos in Michigan, you deserve a margarita or two. For famously delicious margs, swing by Sol Azteca in Marquette.
More to Explore
Best Tacos In Michigan
What are the best mom & pop restaurants in Michigan?
Michigan is a spectacular state, and it's nothing short of a melting pot. There's so much to see here amidst the local landscape, as culture in The Great Lakes State is diverse... but food is at the heart of most traditions. Michigan natives advise not to judge a book by its cover, as some of the most delicious dining destinations in the state are totally unsuspecting. For example, take the following:
- The Windmill, over in the tourist-friendly community of Holland, has delighted visitors since the 1940s (though it opened under a different name originally).
- Even in big cities like Detroit, you'll find some charming mom and pop shops, including Duly's Place and Evie’s Tamales.
Where can I dine at themed restaurants in Michigan?
After you get to know the local culture by indulging in ethnic eats or by visiting a locally owned eatery, you may be craving something out of the ordinary. Fortunately, there are all sorts of themed restaurants in Michigan where you can enjoy a delicious meal in enchanting surroundings.
- Mad Hatter Bistro over in Birmingham is coveted for its unforgettable Alice in Wonderland theme
- Ford’s Garage in Dearborn offers an experience akin to dining in a 1920s service station
These are just two of many themed restaurants in Michigan visitors and locals alike can't resist.
Are there any all-you-can-eat restaurants in Michigan?
Can't resist the allure of filling, generous comfort food? You'll feel right at home in Michigan, where healthy appetites are both admired and catered to. Dining at an all you can eat restaurant offers an experience like no other, and you'll be delighted to know that The Great Lakes State has a few unique ones worth visiting.
- Skip’s Restaurant & Catering offers a prime rib buffet that's downright tempting, and
- Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant actually has all you can eat tacos.
- Michigan pizza buffets, homestyle comfort food, and even all you can eat meat restaurants in Michigan are options gracing menus across the state.
There's something indulgent in Michigan for adventurous diners and picky eaters alike!