Michigan April 09, 2020
These 13 Hopeful Springtime Photos Of Michigan Will Brighten Your Day
There’s something so magical about springtime in the Great Lakes State. Throughout our communities, there are surefire signs of hope and new life to be found, from blooming wildflowers to green grass to bright blue skies. In these uncertain times, there’s nothing more soothing than checking out the beauty of spring in Michigan — even if you have to appreciate its splendor from the safety of your home. Here are 13 stunning springtime photos that will help you stay connected to Michigan’s natural beauty.
1. There’s nothing more wonderful than a springtime stroll. This lovely springtime scene shows the simple beauty of wildflowers along a forested trail here in the Great Lakes State. Talk about peaceful!
2. A lively waterfall scene along the coast at Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. If you’ve never ventured northward to Munising, it undoubtedly belongs on your Michigan travel bucket list.
3. A bloom makes its way through the soil in this close-up from Mackinac Island.
4. The architecture of the Michigan State Capitol in Lansing is always magnificent, but it’s even more beautiful when surrounded by bright springtime blooms. Does it get much more picturesque than this?
5. Stepping outside during the spring months always provides plenty of colorful views. This photo, taken just a stone’s throw from Sleeping Bear Dunes, is particularly bright and rejuvenating.
6. Nothing says spring like plenty of greenery, and this vibrant capture from Shiawassee Trail in Saginaw highlights a stunning patch of growth. Can’t you just feel the fresh air and sunshine?
7. There’s so much to explore throughout Belle Isle, Detroit’s magnificent island park. We love this colorful springtime scene, which shows tulips alongside the beautiful Belle Isle Conservatory.
8. There’s always something beautiful to discover at Dow Gardens in Midland. This springtime photo shows one of the gardens’ prettiest attractions: a brilliant red bridge over calm water.
9. This scene from Montibeller Park in Ypsilanti is nothing short of breathtaking. Hundreds of wildflowers along the trail make for an atmosphere that’s like something out of a fairy tale.
10. Spring blossoms make a triumphant appearance in this Berrien Springs scene. Simply gorgeous!
11. Nothing beats a sunset along the shores of Lake Michigan, but the colorful composition in this springtime capture from St. Joseph is especially pretty. We’re so lucky to call Michigan home.
12. Michigan’s most adorable little family paddles along the waterway in Port Austin.
13. There’s something undeniably inspiring about looking up at the sky. We hope that things continue to look up as we make our way through spring.
Have you taken any hopeful spring photos throughout Michigan? Share your favorite captures with us in the comment section below, and be sure to get a bit of fresh air whenever possible.
For more inspiring pictures from Michigan, check out these
15 peaceful nature photos.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.