20 Epic Fireworks Shows In Michigan That Will Blow You Away This Year
(For a complete list of 2017 fireworks shows in Michigan, click here.)
It’s that time of year when we’ve got fireworks on the mind. Sure, we could opt to purchase our own and have a block party with the neighbors, or we could brave the crowds, pack up the picnic blanket and lawn chairs and make an evening of it at the many parks that will offer fireworks displays in the coming weeks. Here are details on some of those shows, all taking place in the weeks ahead of and on Independence Day.
8) Muskegon Fourth of July Celebration, dusk, July 4, at Over Heritage Landing, 1050 7th St
7) Oscoda 4th of July Parade and Celebration, dusk, Shoreline Park (visitor’s center), U.S. 23 and E River Road
6) Saugatuck Fourth of July Celebration, dusk, July 4, over the Kalamazoo River
5) Devils and Rounds Lake Fireworks Display, dusk, July 4, at The Sand Bar on Devils Lake, Devils Lake Highway, Manitou Beach
4) Munising Fourth of July, 10:30 p.m., July 4, at Bayshore Park
3) Kalamazoo Speedway Fireworks, dusk, July 3-4, 7656 Ravine Road
2) Battle Creek’s Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival, 10:30 p.m., July 4, at W.K. Kellogg Airport
1) Cadillac Annual Independence Celebration, dusk, July 4, Cadillac City, 190 Cass St
As you can see, several Michigan communities kick off the fireworks well before the actual holiday, so we wanted to make sure you were aware. But tell us, which are your favorite places to watch a fireworks show.