These Fireworks Displays In Michigan Will Drop Your Jaw
(For a complete list of 2017 fireworks shows in Michigan, click here.)
Nothing says America like a classic fireworks show during the Fourth of July season. That’s why we want to bring you the optimal guide enjoying fireworks shows in your area in Michigan – no matter if you’re in the Lower or Upper Peninsula.
Last year’s fireworks shows were explosive and this year, we’re in for another colorful display of American pride.
10. Traverse City, July 4; West Bay
11. Muskegon Fourth of July Celebration, dusk, July 2; Over Heritage Landing; 1050 7th St
12. Oscoda 4th of July Parade and Celebration; dusk, Shoreline Park (visitor’s center); U.S. 23 and E River Road
13. Saugatuck Fourth of July Celebration, dusk, July 4; over the Kalamazoo River
14. Devils and Rounds Lake Fireworks Display, dusk, July 4; The Sand Bar on Devils Lake; Devils Lake Highway, Manitou Beach
15. Munising Fourth of July, 10:15 p.m., July 4; Bayshore Park
16. Battle Creek’s Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Festival, 10:30 p.m., July 2; W.K. Kellogg Airport
17. Cadillac Annual Independence Celebration, dusk, July 3, Cadillac City, 190 Cass St
As you can see, several Michigan communities kick off the fireworks well before the actual holiday, so we wanted to make sure you were aware for planning purposes. Which one will you be attending?