Empire Bluff Trail Is A Boardwalk Trail In Michigan That Leads To Incredibly Scenic Views
If there’s one thing we Michiganders can’t get enough of, it’s the great outdoors. After all, our beloved state is home to some of the most breathtaking natural attractions in the country, from stunning sand dunes to endless patches of forestland. When you’re ready to stretch your legs and embark on a hike that will reward you with incredible views, check out the brilliant Empire Bluff Scenic Lookout trail. It is definitely one of the most fantastic trails in Michigan!
Have you hiked along this short but totally sweet boardwalk trail that gives way to fantastic views? What are some of your favorite memories at Sleeping Bear Dunes? Would you agree that it is one of the best hikes in Michigan? We’d love to have you share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!
If you’re craving more trail adventures, read about our top recommendations for peaceful Michigan hikes.
In a complete departure from the great outdoors, how about a creepy adventure at the Haunted Dorr E. Felt Mansion as shown in this video?:
More to Explore
Where can we find state parks in Michigan?
- Tahquamenon Falls State Park in Paradise features a spectacular waterfall and is one of Michigan’s most breathtaking natural destinations.
- Ludington State Park in Ludington features a beach, campgrounds, and hiking trails.
- Saugatuck Dunes State Park in Saugatuck features sandy bluffs and lots of trails.
Read on to learn more about the many spectacular state parks in Michigan.
Where can we find places to see the sunset in Michigan?
- Belle Isle in Detroit casts beautiful sunset hues over the downtown area and the Detroit River.
- The town of Aplena is the perfect place to watch the sunset of Lake Huron's Thunder Bay.
- Miner's Beach at Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore is one of the most popular spots in the state to watch the sun go down.
Read on to learn more about the many stunning places to see the sunset in Michigan.
Where can we find campgrounds in Michigan?
- Barnes Park Campground in Antrim County features tent and RV camping spots, beachfront hiking, and forested trails.
- Dumont Lake Family Campground in Allegan features a lakefront beach, 80 campsites with electric and water hookups, and lots of surrounding beauty.
- Warblers Grove Family Campground in Lupton encompasses RV sites, rustic spots, playgrounds, basketball courts, and a horseshoe area.
Read on to learn more about the many exciting campgrounds in Michigan.