This Fairy Tale Campground Near Detroit Is Like Something From A Dream
Have you been searching for the perfect destination for your next family outing near the Motor City? You don’t have to venture too far from home to make lasting memories with loved ones – in fact, there are loads of unique attractions within convenient driving distance of the city. If you love to spend time outside, there’s one fairy tale campground near Detroit that belongs on your must-visit list – Taylor’s Beach Campground. You and your crew will be enjoying adventures here in no time at all.
For all the details and reservation information, check out the website for Taylor’s Beach Campground. Have you and your family been lucky enough to spend a few nights at this fairy tale campground near Detroit? What were some of your favorite memories from your time here? Share your experiences with us by leaving a Facebook comment or recommend another awesome spot to unwind within driving distance of Detroit by completing our official nomination form.
Seeking another fun place to spend the night? Check out this river tubing campground near Detroit.
If you’re still in the mood for more Michigan adventures, take a look at this video about the cool but creepy Haunted Dorr E. Felt Mansion:
More to Explore
Adventures in Michigan
Where else can we go camping in Michigan?
- Bruin Lake Modern Campground in Gregory features 161 campsites and opportunities for fishing, swimming, beach-going, and general outdoor recreation.
- Green Lake Rustic Campground in Chelsea offers yurts that make for a unique camping experience.
- Addison Oaks County Park in Leonard, in addition to offering traditional campsites, also has bike trails, a fishing dock, and a disc golf course.
Read on to learn about the many other beautiful places to go camping in Michigan.
Where can we go for a weekend getaway in Michigan?
- Ann Arbor offers some great museums, artistic venues, a variety of shopping, and vibrant events.
- Alpena is a popular spot for visiting sites like the Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary, Rockport State Park, and the Maritime Heritage Center.
- Holland has beaches, and is the home of beautiful Veldheer Tulip Gardens, and boutique shopping, in addition to other attractions.
Read on to learn about the many other enchanting places to go for a weekend getaway in Michigan.
Where can we find annual festivals in Michigan?
- The Native American Festival St. Ignace, which takes place in May, celebrates Michigan’s rich Native American heritage.
- The Imlay City Blueberry Festival in Imlay City, which takes place in August, celebrates all things blueberries including food, a parade, and a beauty contest.
- The National Asparagus Festival, which takes place in Oceana County in June, is a one-of-a-kind festival with a wealth of asparagus-themed food and activities.
Read on to learn about the many other exciting annual festivals in Michigan.